I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm new to this forum (and Ultimate Metal Forums in general)! I've browsed this forum for some time now, and I figured since the new CD is coming soon, it would be a good time to register and converse!

My name is Donald. Im from Evergreen, Colorado in the good ol' USofA. Im 17 years old and have been listening to metal for about 2 years (real metal). My favorite bands include most of the cliche metal favorites: In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Children of Bodom, At the Gates, Kalmah, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Insomnium, Ensiferum, Norther, Skyfire etc (there are a TON of them). I look forward to posting, since most of you seem like nice guys (and girls).

Oh and about the avatar. my nickname is goat since i have a fat goatee and i guess i look like a goat with it (wish i had a webcam to show it off :loco: )

Hey there, The Don! Welcome! :wave:

Sedrik said:
Nope neither on video.. Never listened to them that much so I have looked for one. Are they good live? in that case I can dl some videos and have a look.
oh yep especially i like Sharon's voice live,more than on studio version.you can check these videos:"mother earth tour 2002" that you can also found under the name" motherearth live Cd1 2" and then "live in france".:cool:
sorry i didn't answer you before but i've seen yr post right now!:p

then,a very big welcome to Don!:wave:
me too,i like a lot In Flames especially the old albums!:) and that's obvious that i love DT!;)

whoops! almost forgot Siren's coffee. here ya go!
cup1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.