I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, being unpolite here... Welcome newbies :)

I'm Tina from Croatia, 22-years old student.. veeery much into death metal with some exceptions when I'm feeling down and melancholic :D

Hope you'll find sth interesing for you here :)

:wave:

Hi everyone
I'm Predrag from Skopje, Macedonia and i'm 20 years old.
I've been into Dark Tranquillity for more than 6 years now and i hope that someday i will have the chance to see them live. DT is a great part of my life and probably the reason i started playing guitar...:)

@Cuthalion: I believe that's not the name of your country. Macedonia is a province in Greece. Apart from that, you're welcome here.

Siren said:
@Cuthalion: I believe that's not the name of your country. Macedonia is a province in Greece.
"macedonia" is also a fruit salad in italy. maybe he lives in a fruit salad. that would be really original and cool and deserving of smilies of anime inspiration.

@rahvin: that was really pineappleish! Yeah, yeah! *drunk as a Dane*
@predrag: welcome, you really have some cool names, but your temperament is beyond all understanding. (and mine too, bleeeh, prosit and out!) :p

Delirious said:
isn't it usually referred to as "the republic of macedonia"?
Well, from what i know, the country with capital Skopje currently goes under the name of FYROM (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia). There was talk of turning that into something very close to what you mentioned, but i think there was no agreement reached.
The province in Greece is certainly not referred to as "the republic of macedonia" though. :p

Wow, you see i thought that even the Greek people on the Dark Tranquillity forum would be very cool and would actually pass on the opportunity to give me a history lesson. I really would not like to start such a discussion so call my country what you will, i know what i am and it doesn't matter what other people think.

Thank you for that warm welcomes by the way:)

Well now that i think about i would like to live in a big fruit salad too becouse other fruit probably would not judge you on behalf of your fruit type persuation:)

- i like water melons more than melons

Status
Not open for further replies.