I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuthalion said:
Well now that i think about i would like to live in a big fruit salad too becouse other fruit probably would not judge you on behalf of your fruit type persuation:)

oh, come on, she wasn't judging you. i go on a message board, my user title says "taller then jesus", someone points out it should read than: that doesn't mean that i'm being discriminated because of my height. it's a possible reply, the world's not out to get you.

besides, the pineapple is obviously the noblest of fruit.

Well i said that i don't even want to start a discussion about this, or even a race war:)
and i surely don't think that the world is out to get me (though you can never be sure nowdays :) ) It was just that i am so sick of nationalism in any form becouse i get that everyday IRL with all the rednecks in my country and i just want to talk about different topics. Like for example everything connected to music, DT, guitars, literature...

"fruit baskets is like life: until you’ve got the pineapple off'f the top you never know what’s underneath." - "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

I don't know if this is the right tread to talk about this but are here any Terry Pratchett fans here. I just can't get enough, i have read about 20 books from his discworld series and have around 10 left.

well i'm new but i didn't post my first thing in this topic! :Spin:
i am from Belgium. I play the guitar but i cant find any band :yell: cuz not a lot of people likes metal in my village... and none of my friends really do...
i listen to Dark Tranquillity, Metallica, Children Of Bodom,... and my mom says its 'barbarian' music :erk:
oh by the way, i'm a girl (but i hate pink! lol)

@dark silence: i like (1) pineapple; (2) absurdity; (3) not needing a reason. :)

@marduk: maybe, in a future life, if i'm really good and walk the path of the righteous, i will reach such heights. for now i am - alas - a mortal man.

this can be fixed:

cp409ndd.gif

yeah but i don't know if life is supposed to be funny or disgusting... but since it's art, that might as well be in the eye of the beholder...

Status
Not open for further replies.