I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nt3N said:
for the non-italian-speaking guys.. well u should understand more or less everything :D

i did understand everything althaught i only took 3 italian lessons in my life! french is quite close to italian :)

.:tInUvIeL:. said:
really? I didn't know!! you mean the true sardinian name not the latin one, right?..wow...live and learn, eheheh
yep!some ppl say the ancient name comes from Phoenicians,others from Greek. and the latin one (the modern one I mean) actually has an obscure origin....
ok i guess i'm totally off-topic!!! :loco:
y Hola a tì Tindomerel!
:wave:

Greetings all, 'nother nub tbh :/

I'm 19, from the UK and a new fan of DT... I bought Character recently off iTunes when I heard they sounded like a better version of In Flames :lol:

Needless to say I bought Damage Done and Haven a few weeks later :D

Fav bands: Opeth (my perfect band up to now), My Dying Bride, Entombed, Candlemass, Katatonia, Emperor, Agalloch, Amon Amarth, Novembre, Napalm Death, Therion, Atheist, In Flames and of course DT

Hello guys, I can't say I am new here, but I'm not very active so you probably don't know me.

I am 18 years old and I'm Swedish.
Listens a lot to different sorts of metal and chip music (soundtracks of old video games and stuff). I saw DT when they played in Stockholm, Sweden this spring, and will probably see them again on the 28th of december.
I must say Character is my favourite DT album, I bought the digipack when it was released, didn't regret it :)

Well I've been posting here for a couple days now but here goes!

I am 23 years old, from Canada but moving to Finland in about 8 days. I'm not new to UM (Obviously) but new to this board. CoB USE to be my favorite band but they are getting boring really fast. I've been into them for nearly 5 years and have decided it's time to give the "backrow bands" a chance. Bands I listen to but not nearly as much as I should be.

Amon Amarth, Hypocrisy, Dark Tranquillity, Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Kalmah, Wintersun.

So I guess you can say they are my new favorite bands :D

Hey Bringer, welcome aboard. Whether DT is gonna be your new favourite band or not will be a matter of taste, however the question of whose board is more interesting and has the nicer people surely isnt..

Status
Not open for further replies.