I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that's why I WILL move to Sweden :p
and besides, Canada is way too far from here and Sweden is within Europe which always help....besides, no need for Visas and stuff :)

Yeah, I wanted to see the white line...

@FatherVic: Canada is quite far away. It is also a bit difficult to get citizenship. A test has to be passed, and also they have a point system to access who qualifies for citizenship. Sweden is probably a much better place to go. They have better social conditions... and lots of bands. :D

@Thanatos: Cool! :) If you want a really isolated area you can go to the Northwest Territories or Yukon. Edmonton is isolated geographically enough. :)

i can send all of you the file with the white outline, then. :rolleyes: :p

@fathervic: i thought that since i am so very important to this board it's compulsory for me to have the biggest avatar size available, being promoted to moderator and constantly wearing a death mask. :lol: :lol:

rahvin.

@rahve: what exactly is the difference if you do wear a death mask?

hyena (evil)

Originally posted by hyena
@rahve: what exactly is the difference if you do wear a death mask?

ppl will finally manage to (teddy-)bear the sight of me. they will possibly even offer candies if i act pleasantly enough. :D

rahvin. (moderately unpleasant)

but come on, you look so nice in the original version...

hyena (smug)

I spent my money just in music and literature.
I love the flowers.
I want to became a polyglot.
I like the smell of the people. Not all of them, but i like to smell the person with I'm talking to.
I enjoy a nice conversation, but I hate the telephone and chats.

Fortunately I can't think on anything else, so here's what I can say about me.

Hello eveyone, im new to the boards, i live in a crappy place called mexico city, if i could move to another place i would choose finland or canada, im 15 years old and im in highschool, you can take your own conclusions from that. I like death metal music, and sadly it isn't that popular this days in mexico.

Hello there Chaos Theory, nice to have you on board. Hope you'll enjoy your posting here. :)

- red_beef (post?, posting? :confused: ... stamp not included)

Status
Not open for further replies.