I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The italian pair: It reminds me the old Atlantis vs. Rahvin (with love, care, respect and all these tender feelings you already know). So, what about a big orgy to make our relationships stronger? :cool:

@Phyre: If it goes to the server's benefit...

|ngenius (parking his car in multiple places)

I've modified all my future avatars to make them smaller.

I like Scrat. Including the one I have now, I have two avatars with the rodent guy. *meep*

Originally posted by |ngenius
@The italian pair: It reminds me the old Atlantis vs. Rahvin (with love, care, respect and all these tender feelings you already know).

I'm dead jealous.:yell:
I might send Atlantis all of Manowar's discography to make her pay for this.

:Shedevil:

hyena (gods of thunder, fire and rain)

@hyena: given the sheer quantity of useless stuff they published over the years, making her pay for the discography itself is going to be enough of an unusual and cruel suffering. ;)

rahvin.

even I, in the throes of ire, could not think of such an aberrhation. poor girl, she'd go bankrupt in a split second. :)

hyena (writing black metal lyrics).

Hi I'm new here....hug me, I talk!

btw: MOUSEWINGS!!! that's an amazing lovely avatar :))))
the best you have ever had....I'm changing mine, somewhere before...ehmmmm...well somewhen!

just in case she doesn't read....
nooooooope she's from Canada *sigh* and if I remember correctly, from Edmonton, am I right???

I'd love to see a Sequoia one day!!!!!sniff!

Originally posted by FatherVic

nooooooope she's from Canada *sigh* and if I remember correctly, from Edmonton, am I right???

Yes, you are right. I am from Edmonton. :D Why the sigh? :confused:

Hmmm... I have not seen a Sequoia in a long time. They are all in the West...

It sounds familiar as a word, i thought it might be a tree, now i have to break my head and figure out which one :p

Edit: what did you do to your avatar rahve? :err:

@nick: hope so :D

@mousewings: well the "sigh" came because Canada is one of the most atractive countries to me...It's right behing Sweden, Finnland and Italy...

@siren: I see no white outline.....

@rahving: why didn't you stayed with the little size???

I don't see a white outline either...

@FatherVic: cool. You actually would want to live here. Interesting. It isn't that attractive to me, maybe as I live in an isolated part of the country and have lived here my whole life. The economy and social care systems are not that great... and Canada has it's own share of problems.
Better to move to Sweden, Finland, or Italy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.