I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by witch
@rahvin: can be a witch "friend" of a human?:bah:

knowing does not imply friendship. :D

maybe you're my sworn enemy.... :rolleyes:

pleased to meet you, sworn enemy! :)

rahvin. (thinks so positive he's bound to die of electrocution meeting anyone thinking negative)

@witch: are you italian? me too :) well, then again: welcome fellow italian poster :)
there was a thread where mostly newbies could post to introduce themselves (the "get to know the forum members thread"), but since it's disappeared you can use this thread, instead :) we're friendly and we don't bite... a lot :rolleyes: :p
so, just relax, have a cup of tea and tell us something about you, if you like :)

my cats are @#§X%##&X!!*censored*... ahem, really lovely creatures :saint:
they've simply kept me awake all night long but who cares, i'm pretty used to not sleeping... :ill:

@vulture: well, there should have been a global national strike a couple of days ago but i didn't notice many differences, it was mostly another ordinary day :)

/me friendly and not sleeping

Originally posted by Rei Toei
@vulture: well, there should have been a global national strike a couple of days ago but i didn't notice many differences, it was mostly another ordinary day :)

on the other hand, i did notice a few differences. to name just a few: i didn't get to work, i didn't have to pay 200km of otherwise expensive motorway, i got involved in more political discussion than was advisable. :)

rahvin. (strikes as funny)

Ok, ok, so tell me: WHAT IN HELL IS THIS?!?!? Another italian? Now there's something sure: if someday all ppl on this board organize a meeting, it could be at Rahvin's house. You know, Rei Toei cooking, Alfred as a waiter-butler, witch "the new arch-enemy of the board" parking the cars...

Er... [/joke] :D

@Witch: Excuse me for my continous and non-sense jokes. You're quite welcome here, enjoy!!!

@Rahvin: What about the success of the strike? There were clear consequences? Changes? Lately I'm to busy to see the news, I just read a free newspaper every morning.

|ngenius (tired... as usually)

Originally posted by witch
@rahvin: can be a witch "friend" of a human?:bah:

Rahvin ain't human at all. :lol:

It's his pick to allow me to say more or not.

@hyena: you mean my pick-axe, don't you? :p

ok, as you guys might have guessed by the few pics you've likely seen, i'm a pointy-hatted bearded dwarf. of the yellow kind. need we say more? please say no. :D

rahvin.

why the hell people write like, a whole fucking paragraph about their lives and their music styles if no one want s to know about it? I mean....no problem with that but....i cant imagine a guy
coming here and reading all this stuff about people they dont know....
there s no point in it
oops....i guess i did it my self....:lol:

Originally posted by Jakoni
why the hell people write like, a whole fucking paragraph about their lives and their music styles if no one want s to know about it? I mean....no problem with that but....i cant imagine a guy
there s no point in it
oops....i guess i did it my self....:lol:

Welcome to the board Jakoni. :D

I wrote a whole paragraph about myself (not sure why I did it, possibly caffiene influences). People actually read and commented on it. :lol:

As for getting an avatar, choose a jpg or gif file less than 100 pixels, I believe. Go to the top of your screen and choose "profile". Then choose "Edit Options" on the second menu. Scroll to the bottom and push the "Change Avatar" button. Pick the custom avatar option and then upload your chosen avatar. Remember to keep switching the option to "yes" as it gets switched around a bit.

I don't my instructions help any, but I do try. *meep*

thanks a lot to all :worship:

@rei: I like a lot cats.. but dad and mum told me that one beast (me) at home is enough :Smug:

@|ngenius: so.. yep, I'm Italian.. and I'm a great cook too.. don't need to park some cars outside :|

@NicktheClayman: thanks a lot for your warm welcome :D

@Jakoni: I think that is not obligatory to read something that u think is not interesting.. are u disappointed?

@witch: witches are bound to have cats, it's simply part of the whole business. what about turning your parents into cats, then, while you're at it?

why would |ngenius park his car anywhere near your place? if you're putting out invitations to dinner i want to join in :hotjump:

rahvin.

Originally posted by Jakoni

I like it when i know some stuff about the new people coming here :)

Welcome to the board! both you and witch (which i think i haven't welcomed yet :confused: )
Have a good time here :)

I'm the troll of the board :D i am a bit absent lately though....
and no,i am not busy studying :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.