I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no the doom effect hasnt really failed, in fact it works quite well, i mean theres no one posting like spacecorpse so I think the newbie thread is still in effect :cries:

welcome glum, welcome hyena (twice now), welcome siren, welcom melancholia, welcome final_vision, welcome!

now as for the fact rahvin's bringing here all italian beings....if they're like alfred, rei toei or atlantis, then they can stay and even take a sit....just some cooking will be asked back!

fathervic (definitely prefering animals who can smile rather than laughing)

Shit alot of new people, welcome all :D im the forums man whore( I wish that damn Melencol.........oh.........sorry) well welcome :) :)

Nick(doing this b/c everyone else does and wants to be cool and fit in by being like the rest, it was solid, yet ever changing, it was differant, yet the same, why the hell am I typing a song? and a good song at that, ok well Nick now you need to stop typing everyone thinks your extremely fucked in the head right now, ok im done)

welcome hyena and glum, enjoy your stay :)

@fathervic: to me cooking's ok, deal done. what do you want for dinner, sir? ;) today, the cook suggests you some tortelli di zucca (a variety of pasta filled with a mixture of pumpkin, nutmeg and so on - a typical recipe of my hometown :) - ) if you're not satisfied yet, you might want to try some bolognese fritto misto (a wide variety of meat and vegetables fried in batter) sometimes accompanied with crescentine o gnocco fritto - crisp squares of fried dough - ) plus - since you gave us clear evidence you're not the tiniest bit scared by caloric foods :rolleyes: - we might round off the meal with zuppa inglese that is kinda trifle you'd hardly forget :p

ouch, i'm getting hungry :lol:

alfred i know, atlantis i've talked to on the phone, but rei toei? are you someone i know?

she is! _if_ i'm not mistaken, but how should i know??? :p :p :p

edit: i didnt see the alfred thing :p

Originally posted by hyena
alfred i know, atlantis i've talked to on the phone, but rei toei? are you someone i know?

told you about her a few times of late. owner of cats, rei showed my short stories to that man who might be interested in them. at the moment she's busy providing me with almost everything i need in terms of software and pc-related advice (among other things) :p

possibly you overheard her last night while we were on the phone. she was - quite aptly - trying to kill alfred on the spot. :)

rahvin. (introducing metal blood)

a-okay. everything is crystal clear now. especially because i go for drinks in 5 minutes!

Originally posted by hyena
a-okay. everything is crystal clear now. especially because i go for drinks in 5 minutes!

you lucky b***rd, while your best friend is still sweating on glaciers :devil: :p :p

rahvin. (don't panic: the remark about glaciers will also become crystal clear in time)

here we call them tortellini and to gnocco we call'em gnocci, don't why though!
and thanx, I'll remember that next time I'm in Italy, and still haven't visited Torino yet!!!!

fathervic (loving Italy and their euros)

@hyena: nope, we haven't met in rl yet (you're not missing that much, anyway ;) )

@rahvin: :Smug: :bah: :saint: :rolleyes:

@fathervic: tortellini are made of egg pasta filled with meat and ham and they're usually served with bolognese ragù, a tomato and minced meat sauce, while gnocchi are kinda pasta made with potatoes :)

/me cook inside :p

I'm new! My name is Sean, I am from California, and I am 19 years old... my music interests are death metal, black metal, some doom metal, and classical hehe I figured if I listed bands you guys would get bored or something:p so, anywayz! I also like cartoons and have a big sense of humor:loco:

that is all *end transmission*

ahhhhhhh another Sean from California, your trying to steal my identity! :eek:

Final_Vision: Running off screaming hysterically...

oh welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.