I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember my first 100 posts, all of them....I have a description of all of them with guiding notes :p

fathervic (Hi, I'm new)

Okay, so I comply with the instructions: I'm new :)

I am Italian, female, and I'll be 24 next week. Main musical interests include punk rock, hardcore and - fair enough - dark tranquillity. Moreover, rahvin is turning me onto EBM and I guess soon I will be a fan.

As for the rest, the direction my life takes will probably be decided next week, so I keep mum. ;)

c.

Originally posted by Siren
This thread is doomed
men_ani.gif

Siren (who recalls that she never posted as newbie in this thread in the first place............)

Hi
Newie here. First post!

You have a cool avatar.
What is that emoticon supposed to be?

Welcome Glum to UM and to the DT forum :)
Feel free to talk a bit about yourself and to post :)

You have a cool avatar.
Thanks ;) :) :)

What is that emoticon supposed to be?
Ah, it was a lame attempt of mine to insert a ghost emoticon in order to emphasize the doom effect ;) Seems i failed miserably :p

C ya around :)

Thanks for the nice welcome, Siren.
I might be inclined to share personal data at some point in the future. For now though, I shall remain glum and mysterious.

It's your call ;) The point is to feel comfortable in here, so whatever helps you feel better ;) :)

i knew i would start a fight no matter what i did or didn't do ;)

anyway, my nickname is off a Rancid song - i love the tune, but i also have a fascination with hyaena ridens, the only animal species who can laugh... while scrubbing trash. sort of like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.