I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, after some reads, I found out I was totally wrong :)
btw: it's 3 hours and still finished with the whole stuff....well at least I'm rereplying now....I can't be out 4 nights....you guys give me much trouble ;)

fathervic (blah)

Welcome Siren :)

:p

I know, F_V it's good to hear you too *me taps her ears...bazz* :p

@FV: Rocks tend to be uncomfortable and full of moisture after a while... :/ *stretches*

@F_V: You sound like milk chocolate with almonds :)

Ok...I'm male, 16 yr old and I live in Sweden (in a town called Borås). I'm into all kind of metal (everything from black/death/gore to power). I play both bass and guitar. And something I really hate is all these nu-metal bands (which I see as pop-bands) who think they are real "metal-heads".

Hello, I'm male, age is non-existant for me and I live in Hades, I'm very skillful with the scythe and use it for various purposes (cleaning my nails, opening cans, slaying people).

Welcome Sargoth and rahvin;)

@nicktheclayman: suit you. ;) don't come crying to us later saying we didn't warn you, it wasn't your fault, it was all peer pressure, you heard voices telling you to do it, it was all with the best of intentions and stuff. :rolleyes:
:p

rahvin. (eyes are gonna roll)

Welcome Sargoth :)

Thanatos, as i said sometime ago, you 're not welcome, you'll have to pass over my dead body! :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.