I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@morgana: welcome back! you posted here at the very beginning, if i'm not mistaken. where have you been? ;)

@rei toei: i can't help it. really. i know it sucks, but i have to say it.
ok: you're nuts for nuts.
sorry. :cry:

rahvin. (running away in shame)

Welcome back Morgana :)

Siren (wondering where the "I'm back from a long absence" thread got lost, but then thinks this one is enough ;) )

Originally posted by Rei Toei
vulture, a format in fact would help, but i can't remember the right syntax, could you help me, please? hm, what? i can't hear you... c'mon don't be shy, get closer... a little closer... *crunch*

hey, now look, you seem to have some nasty looking worm crawling inside your ear... and he's sending me email all the time, with password stuff and such... is he supposed to do that?

oh!!!! a bit of morgana on this forum :hotjump: now I see rays of optimism again, once that (aparently) |ngenius has left the forum :cry:

fathervic (morganist, among others)

that damn catalan, im gonna give him a good talking to next time i see him on icq.

oh yeah im back from another absence......hi everyone :lol:

Funny enough I am listening Story to Tell :lol: Unfortunately i have no stories, sept I failed my driving test today, and uh.....thats about it lol. Yeah and my dsl sucks :bah:

@siren no cookies for you! Im keeping them all! Oh yeah phyros has been stealing some.......;)

welcome Morgana and welcome back Final_vision, did you get the big boot I sent you?

Now we just need astarte to come back.

And |ng and atlantis... :rolleyes:

@F_V: Nah, you can keep the damn cookies... :bah: I'm eating Doritos (barbecue) (oh, yes, for the first time) and they rock!!! :hotjump:

:p

Siren (hungry but quite happy)

well it's long time no see the damn robot...I've been out of the city for some days and didn't keep much contact with him last days....but well I think he left definitely, even I hope not!!!

I hope astarte and atlantis come soon too....I miss them :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.