I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome shadow and blind tranquillity (where did I hear that from?? or was it Dark Guardian?? ;) )

hope you stay and like the forum....we have bisquits in the kitchen but I'm afraid there's only a clump of cheese in the fridge..so don't be ashamed and feel free to fill it up :)

Welcome shadow :)
i was going to comment on your music choices too, but rahve took my words... :rolleyes:

red_beef, did i welcome you? hmmm, i think not... and i forgot welcoming shadow, too :cry: to-do list: buy some more ram for my brain :rolleyes:
now it's been a while since you came here: what do you two think about this forum and its posters? :)

psst! try with "people on this forum are wonderful, sensitive, smart, kind, interesting, good looking, i'll send gifts to all of you..." :D :lol:

/me having the 5th cup of tea trying to concentrate on job

@rei toei: perhaps a new agenda would suffice, but it's probably slightly impractical to fit inside your brain. ;)

@red_beef; shadow: if you plan to send us gift, pick one from the list that's been mailed to you upon joining this wonderful criminal org... ahem, board. :)

rahvin.

have i ever mentioned before how much i like nuts?
pasta with cheese and nuts is absolutely great, not to mention nut ice-cream *yumm* :) hm, excuse me, i'm wandering off the point... on with the reply, now...
vulture, a format in fact would help, but i can't remember the right syntax, could you help me, please? hm, what? i can't hear you... c'mon don't be shy, get closer... a little closer... *crunch*

ok, guys, tonight macaroni with cheese and nuts for all!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.