I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mousewings

Hmm... I asked a guy here to marry me a couple of days ago... he didn't say no or yes, and just said it depended... which is probably a nicer way of saying "no". :D

So the answer is: I guess you can, if you care to move to the north... and if you can tolerate me... :lol:

:hotjump: yupee!!! I'll be moving soon, I think I can tolerate you, but can you tolerate me ? (and my daughter).

Cool, I came to this forum seeking to exchange ideas with fellw DT fans and now I've found a lovely will-be wife in a first world country, finally life is giving me what I deserve :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanatos and Mousewings@ See why i'm saying life is unpredictable ;) chupi :D Don't forget to invite us to the wedding...*mmmmm wedding cake* :cool::D
:D

~Mel~(feels the love around )
:rolleyes:

c'mon mousewings.....you shouldn't need him to move north....you should get somewhere in between....so both have to leave it all......I was told this is the way lovers gave themselves away ;)

Originally posted by mousewings

Hmm... I asked a guy here to marry me a couple of days ago... he didn't say no or yes, and just said it depended... which is probably a nicer way of saying "no". :D

So the answer is: I guess you can, if you care to move to the north... and if you can tolerate me... :lol:

hey, now there's some serious shit going on here :) as soon as i'm off for a few days, my promised bride goes off with someone else :) that's not very chupi of you, mw! ;)
ahem, didn't want to spoil the marriage, anyways:D

:s :bah: :cry:
Now I'm really confused... I like VultureCulture too... :cry: That was very untrippy of me to leave... I'm a mean vampire bat. :cry:

Life is unpredictable... :lol: and occasionally very strange... :D

Two grooms and a bride...sounds like a duel to me.

But Germany is too far away so I think we'll have to settle this via Quake Online :lol:

Welcome to the board, red_beef. :)

No more is needed. You just need to say hi; only post more stuff about yourself if you feel like it. :)

Originally posted by red_beef
Hello there. I'm new here.... Is that all I have to said?
nah! don't hear the rest....
yes....some more info would be needed....
as where are you from??
how old are you??
a pic of you...
your Visa credit card number
and your real signature as a .jpg attached....
that would help (at least some poor people would be happy ;) )

and then we should say, "welcome...and thanx" :rolleyes:

welcome, red_beef.
a certified copy of your will, where you hereby declare you leave all of your properties to us, the posters, is due, too. ;)

'rahvin' is spelled with an 'h' after the 'a'. :)

rahvin.

I'm form M'sia (hell, that right plain and simple)
I'm only 20 (I think I'm the youngest here):cry:
Visa card? Hell no, way to young to think about owning it.
Real signature? Didn't have time to play around with Photoshop...
And for god sake, my "A" on my keyboards is jammed. Now where that hammer?

Attachments

• male29.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.