I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u sure? and what about that sofa in the corner, the tv, the stereo hi-fi and all of those cds? ;)
look! there's even a coffeepot and some cookies!! :)
c'mon, take a seat and relax :)

Figure I better jump into this now, seeing as the last 'I'm new' post came 5 pages ago. Um.....yeah, so what's the purpose of this thread anyways? You guys want to know my turn ons/turn offs? (Probably would be luscious breasts and chicks with dicks, respectively)

Well, whatever, I'm here and I'm sure I'll be checking these forums on a somewhat regular basis....

Welcome to the board, Humanure...

yeah, this thread is for the newbies. Just write whatever you feel like writing about yourself...

My turn-off is my "off" switch... but no one has been able to find that... yet. The "on" switch is presently flipped on...

good to see the thread is still kickin, JOO ROOLZ SIREN! :D
Welcome to Humanare, muwhaha I got.........FUCK the second welcome damn you mouse :p

@fathervic: c'mon, don't be that suspicious: it's an excellent italian espresso, and look we also have cappuccino and even tea for the tea-lovers :)
hm, wait, the doorbell's ringing... ok, who ordered a giant double-cheese pizza?!? :lol:

@humanure: welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Giant pizza?!?!? I was the one who ordered that wonder, man. Bring it to me!!!

@Humanure: You're quite welcome, man. Sit on the sofa... if you dare (is the toilet the sofa too, Siren?) . :D

|ngenius (Hungry)

Originally posted by mousewings

My turn-off is my "off" switch... but no one has been able to find that... yet. The "on" switch is presently flipped on...

Can I do a strip search on you to find that switch? :p

Thanks for the warm welcome...I feel all fuzzy inside. Anything I wanna write about myself, huh? Well, let's see...I'm a lowly college student at a school where I think I'm the _only_ metalhead, certainly the only guy who listens to DT, Carcass, In Flames and the like. I've been listening to metal forever, but can still remember the time I first heard Carcass' 'Heartwork' ....my real intro to death metal--WELCOOOOOME TO A WORLD OF HATE...!!!!!! Shit, such fond memories I have. My favorite bands now would have to be DT, IF, Maiden, Death (can't believe I never saw them live....R.I.P., Chuck) Arch Enemy, Carcass, of course.....I could probably go on...wait! Iced Earth, Hammerfall,......

Originally posted by Thanatos

erm...remember the talk about being weird?
:pYeah, I remember that... I was really not shocked at all and was just being silly... :D

As for the idea, I only reserve that for guys who marry me... :D

Originally posted by mousewings

:pYeah, I remember that... I was really not shocked at all and was just being silly... :D

As for the idea, I only reserve that for guys who marry me... :D

ok then...

Can I marry you? :lol:

Originally posted by Thanatos

ok then...

Can I marry you? :lol:

Hmm... I asked a guy here to marry me a couple of days ago... he didn't say no or yes, and just said it depended... which is probably a nicer way of saying "no". :D

So the answer is: I guess you can, if you care to move to the north... and if you can tolerate me... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.