I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by VultureCulture

i drove old and handicapped people to their doctors/relatives/hospitals/deaths and brought them their lunch at noon

You drove handicapped people to their death and then brought them their lunch??? that's interesting, what do dead people usually have for lunch?

lolololol :lol: I dont think it was helpful to drive them to their deaths either, where did you take them? Did you take them to the furnace at the edge of town or did ya do the old "throw em in the ditch and run" gag?

Originally posted by rahvin

i would like to visit. there's nothing like very cold climates, for a change, and living in italy i never experienced such extreme weather conditions.

rahvin.

Awesome!!! :) If you want to experience the really extreme temperatures, visit in December or January. Remember to bring lots of winter clothes... unless you wish to just hang out at the mall. :)

I got lucky here and wasn't picked for military service, well almost nobody does, that's the advantage of living in a peace loving country (nah, they don't have the money to support a large army).

Fuck the army :D
and oh people who start this "the army makes you a man" crap make me sick :mad:

phyre@ between -20 and 20 sounds quite chupi...
here in Piraeus (boring place :zzz: ) the extremes are 0 to 37C maybe even a bit higher... shit actually..i hate summer..and i hate the stupid sun..especially when it is combined with cooooold weather... :bah:

There is also no mandatory army service here in Canada.

I think it may be because we don't have anything valuable to defend... we are also too in debt to afford a large army. Our current army did not have enough money for uniforms.

Besides, most average Canadians would hate being enlisted in the army and drink themself into a state of immobility while in service... very few people join the army here. This one guy I knew in high school did join the army though.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
lolololol :lol: I dont think it was helpful to drive them to their deaths either, where did you take them? Did you take them to the furnace at the edge of town or did ya do the old "throw em in the ditch and run" gag?

:lol: No, he took them to a nearby river; the river is where the people from my city dispose of their victims.

That doesn't sound very helpful... or nice. :lol:

VultureCulture probably also likes luring people to their deaths too. Well, he would probably be able to lure me to an untimely demise... :eek: :D

Originally posted by mousewings
Our current army did not have enough money for uniforms.

What about those chupi canadian forest keepers that use those funny red jackets and brown hats and eat the tree trunk shaped cake ??? :lol:

Originally posted by Melancholia
Fuck the army :D
and oh people who start this "the army makes you a man" crap make me sick :mad:

@Mel: That's why you don't like the army, because if you join it, they´ll make you a man, and we don't want that to happen do we?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Thanatos

What about those chupi canadian forest keepers that use those funny red jackets and brown hats and eat the tree trunk shaped cake ??? :lol:

Those are our police officers (the RCMP). Not all the police officers dress like that though... only that branch.

What is the tree-trunk shaped cake?

Originally posted by mousewings

What is the tree-trunk shaped cake?

Uhhh well there are some things that I think of when someone mentions Canada, a maple leaf, those police officers, canadian topless tourists in mexican beaches :hotjump: and that chocolate cake thats is shaped like a trunk, I think it's a traditional canadian Xmas cake or something.

You drove handicapped people to their death and then brought them their lunch??? that's interesting, what do dead people usually have for lunch?

well actually i had one patient i drove to an institution where old and irreparably ill people are prepared for their death. they just want to live their last days/weeks in peace and harmony before they die. quite a good concept, i think, at least better than dying in a hospital with hundreds of machines attached.
this ride was quite uncomfortable for me.

you tied their wheelchairs to your motorbike??? then it would unpleasent for you, but imagine the poor guy in the backwards ;)

hey it was not meant to be funny. the good ol' ma'am knew why she was going there and that she would not come back from there. and i knew for what purpose i drove her. i felt kinda like a henchman at that time.

Uhhh well there are some things that I think of when someone mentions Canada, a maple leaf, those police officers, canadian topless tourists in mexican beaches :hotjump: and that chocolate cake thats is shaped like a trunk, I think it's a traditional canadian Xmas cake or something.

I have never heard of these Christmas cakes. Maybe I don't go outside enough. As for the beaches, I would never do that; it would be too much. Quite ironic since I wear revealing clothes most of the time (except in winter :bah: ). I do have some degree of being conservative...

Originally posted by VultureCulture
hey it was not meant to be funny. the good ol' ma'am knew why she was going there and that she would not come back from there. and i knew for what purpose i drove her. i felt kinda like a henchman at that time.

Rats, I hope my previous comment wasn't insensitive; sorry if it was. I justread F_V and Thanatos's comments, and thought they were funny and had to make a weird comment of my own. I have a dark sense of humor.

Dying in an institution is better than dying in a hospital room. They don't have many of those places here; most people die in the hospitals. Must have been a challenging job to drive the person to a place which she would never leave. She did know where she was going and it was better than being in the hospital, so it was probably for the better...

By the way, I like your new signature. I hope you really don't believe that 100%. :)

Hmmmm I'm sorry if I said something rude or unappealing to you Vultureculture, but I really thought what you said was funny, sometimes I get in trouble because I hava a weird sense of humor, the old lady got lucky you were riding her and not me because I would have been excited and shit, asking her to give a message to satan on my behalf or something (sorry again).

Status
Not open for further replies.