I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn long thread.....well if I can remember well.....
I would never like to marry a fluffy elephant toy riding a bike...
I do wear a necklace saying "Hug me I talk!" (not really, but would be killer)((not really killer, but it may be nice))
my fave pet is humans too, specially ten inches ones...

fathervic (astonished in front of the window watching two elephants in a quarrel becuase they had a bike accident!!!)

Originally posted by FatherVic

I do wear a necklace saying "Hug me I talk!" (not really, but would be killer)((not really killer, but it may be nice))
my fave pet is humans too, specially ten inches ones...

I now wish I had a necklace or shirt that said "Hug Me, I Talk" or at least "Kiss Me". It would make a good conversation piece and might get people (especially death metal guys) to think I was not an evil vampire bat... but an okay vampire bat.

You keep humans as pets... could I be one?

Edit: Oh no! I have the 444th post here... a symbol of death. : ( Now I have to be taken as a pet or die a horrible death from just walking around freely...

Originally posted by mousewings
Oh no! I have the 444th post here... a symbol of death. : (
Argh! You stole my obsession!! :p

@Kurt: I guess the evil ones bite with bad intentions and the good ones bite with good intentions. But they both bite... ain't it? :confused: :p

@Dargor: Welcome aboard :)

@Qsilver: :rolleyes: :p

Welcome to Dargor! :)

Vampire bats are good. I only bite people who volunteer and only band members.

Originally posted by mousewings

Edit: Oh no! I have the 444th post here... a symbol of death. : ( Now I have to be taken as a pet or die a horrible death from just walking around freely...

Somebody called???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yup,i can talk your language quite good (at least i think so :p )
my accent is surely not melodic,but well the few swedes i've talked to understand.....I can read very well..I mean i can read without looking up words all time.i can also read newspapers,Close-up,Marianne Fredriksson :),watch films without subtitles,listen to swedish Opeth interviews etc etc :hotjump: I've been learning swedish since november 99...

as for the avatar,perhaps you clicked on this smilie,instead of the "yes" option when you uploaded your avatar...

that was a posing-post ;)

I thought it was 404 the number of death....
Now seriously I didn't know 444 was the number of death...so I'll get worried about my death when I'm 444 years old.... ;)

I like foreign languages a lot (i also want to learn Icelandic :) )
and hmmm i since i can speak english,german and greek I thought it would be cool to learn another basic somehow european language....so i chose swedish :)
and i will need them much in the future,since i am actually planning to move there... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.