I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
please, stop posting messages with supercute teddybears on them.
i'm a grown young man, with an ongoing reputation as a stable, rational, self-assured individual. it does me no good to be seen in public wide-eyed, smiling all-round and making cute, puppy-like noises that sound a lot like if i was purring.
i have no intention to spend my evening drooling over 32million-color images of teddies i'd like to hold very very close when i'm in bed at night.
i don't like being seen crying either, or gently caressing the flat, cold face of my samsung syncmaster 755df monitor - currently displaying that lovely white teddy-bear - , or asking everyone around if they happen to have, by chance, hidden about their persons a similar copy of said teddy.
so just stop it. or i'm gonna tell mom.

rahvin. (gesturing to rei toei with his newfound bunny: loony post #3)

... checking posts...
... processing data...
... closing brain connection...

@alfred: here's your cat, my rusty master ;)

@siren: you're welcome :)

@rahvin: all right, 7 loony post left, now :p

@everyone else: http://www.toykeeper.com ;)

/me surfing the net on the back of a green winged dragon plush :D

Attachments

• meowww.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
oh yes, it's really cute until you hug it........
it has the most horrible yankee dubbing voice you'll ever hear :cry:

always remember that looks are deceiving ;)

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.;) A warm hello to you all.

I don´t know how I didn´t realize these forums existed. I´ve seen the light!:D 4 of my fave bands have forums here, shame that My Dying Bride aren´t represented here... there´s an MDB forum on doommetal.com, though.

Oh, I didn't realize how much chupi is this new partner. Making presents to introduce himself. And Rahve is much more tender when we're in bed together and...

...Opening "keep secrets" unity...
...saving information....
...checking the stored information...
---- General Error 405 -----------------------
... reloading default program...
... success!!! ....

Hi, I'm |ngenius, the robot (TM). How are you? What's the weather like today? I love you forever. I'm hungry.

|ngenius (too much crazy when it's closed night, he apologizes. But don't worry, he never ever forget something...)

Originally posted by |ngenius
Oh, I didn't realize how much chupi is this new partner. Making presents to introduce himself. And Rahve is much more tender when we're in bed together and...

i assure you i've never met this robot in my life, let alone in any bed-related situation.
and who's this new partner are you on about, pray?? :( :( :(

rahvin. (tender as jelly and much stickier)

This thread is already too long but...

Pretty new too, so I have to introduce myself.
23, male, happy at the moment. Playing in post-hardcore band which is a genre I was born on. Work-Company selling computer games.

AND I´M GOING TO MARRY (in 3 months) THE GIRL I LOVE!! :)

Nice to be around (I often laugh here:). You´re guys sometimes soooo funny!

:D

welcome to this board, kurt!

i'm happy you're going to marry, because
a) it might be fun for you, for a little while. ;)
b) unless you're into strange habits you'll be out of the market soon and that leaves more space for us bachelors. :)
c) it could be wors: it could be me. :rolleyes:

keep us posted. :D

rahvin. (in a wedding dress)

Welcome Kurt :)

And best wishes for your marriage :)

Siren (in lack of bad words about marriage cause a) rahvin pretty much said it all, b) she actually wants to get married some day...)

Welcome to the board, Kurt.

Congrats and best wishes on your upcoming marriage. :)

(I someday want to get married, too... possibly soon and wearing a really revealing wedding dress... hehe)

Yes, as rahvin said, keep us posted on your marriage. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.