I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@despair: welcome, groovy avatar, burzum roolz :D

aztarte ~ghetto booty~ :loco:

ps: what the hell means booty? a friend of mine tried to teach me ebonicz, but failed ;)

@despair: welcome! i thought a while about posting 'welcome, despair', but i'm not that much into gothic stuff. :D

@rei toei: can i apply for the rahving lunatics subsection? ;)

rahvin. (feeling like his sense of humour just went down the drain:s )

@rahvin

welcome rahvin,
you've been succesfully added to the lunatics section in rei toei's ie bookmarks. your posts will be automatically redirected to ie/fav/music/metal/dt/lunatics/rahving. enjoy your stay :lol:
you're invited to join the post contest: you can win a teddy-bear every 10 loony posts!! more details upon request ;)

Originally posted by Siren
@despair: To tell the truth I haven't listened to any Burzum yet :)
But I'm not very fond of CoF anyway :)

burzum : start with dunkelheit and war, and go on :cool:

edit :
I see that some people here like burzum :> really, i didnt expect that.. anyway burzum rlz:)

Originally posted by Rei Toei
you're invited to join the post contest: you can win a teddy-bear every 10 loony posts!! more details upon request ;)

my long-lost teddy!! :hotjump:

i know now it's you who stole it, oh evil emissary of the upturned pit! but i'll have it back no matter what. and i vow to you on this day that blood will be shed, wars will be waged, turmoil will arise, havok will be wr... wrkf... wroke, whatever, until my teddy will lie safely again out of harm's way. :cool:

(was that loony enough to count for one? :cry: )

rahvin.

welcome, aebm, your fame has preceeded you and we were going to take a quick nap once we heard you were coming.
i like a lot just two of the bands you mentioned. if you find out which ones you'll be granted an uneventful lifetime in Kuku (Burkina Faso), population: 174, 5.

rahvin. (after a long, long week)

/me checking out rahvin's post
... working on data...
... closing brain connection...

dear rahvin,
thanks for your loony post!
your score is now 1 point, 9 more and you'll get your teddy-bear wonderfully packaged in a blu-silver box!!
keep on posting, teddy's got your name on it!

(that damned indelible marker... :D )

Originally posted by rahvin
an uneventful lifetime in Kuku (Burkina Faso), population: 174, 5.
/me starting to wonder how incredibly uneventful the life of the .5 person must be...

Alfred (on the run in the middle of whiteness)

@Boring Man: Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

@despair: Thx a lot, I will :)

Siren (wondering where that teddy-elephant has gone..... :err: )

i seemed to have pissed someone off by making a new thred about me being new
it wasnt entierly about me being new but more about how its nice to see a board where the ppl arnt dicks
but i guess since i am new i will post in here!
HEY PPL!

Welcome to...

Boring Man (hehe, that's a funny nickname),

Rei Toi -- I didn't welcome you in that other thread, so I'll do it here. :)

and another welcome to Demonic_Science. It is perfectly okay for you to have made a new thread... I did that myself once. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.