I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Narcoloth: Hit the "refresh" button while viewing the page. Else the avatars will be loaded from your cache :)

@witch: no, I don't like women that look so nice, exactly :p

Alfred (braids are as sexy as rattlesnakes :D)

Nobody can say this board isn't attractive. We count with a beautiful door-woman here, you can just put your feet inside the board and you find this gift from the gods. Siren, what about your fee? :D

@The newbies: Ñaca!

|ng.

:oops: thanks ;)
My fee used to be cookies, some time ago, while Final_Vision still used to hang out in here....
Now since it's summer, i'll settle with some chocolate ice-cream :D

@newbies: we also have a romantic, sex-obsessed, dreamer robot in here ;) :D

Originally posted by witch

u look like a sista, isn't it? ;)

she's shorter, so possibly she looks like a little sista. a sistina, as it were. ;)

@alfred: saying that rei's new avatar is wonderful is like saying you're a conservative smalltown fascist: more than enough. :D

rahvin. (it's just the hangover talking, ok?)

@hearse: here you are: check this out
plaugh4.gif

rei - you sure look nice, but i'm a bit astonished by "wintertont" - i keep on thinking about someone who turns silly during the cold months... :lol:

sorry to the non-italians, who are possibly asking themselves what the fuck i am about :)

hyena (one last round)

:lol: i was given that nickname by some friends who thought that "wintermute" (another main character of some gibson's novels), was far too *ahem* a serious handle for me :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.