I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi chromelife. i see you live in washington. let me tell you that my ultimate goal (tm) is meeting donald rumsfeld before someone kills him. i see your dorm, apartment, skyscraper or whatever as a good place to stay when i will make the overseas trip to reach my goal. so expect a visit.

hyena ( :) )

i'm not a terrorist. if they catch me, the bubububu alarm will go off instead. :)

hyena

Plz enlighten the uneducated: who is donald rumsfeld? why does hyena want to meet him? which alarm went off?

@ChromeLife: Welcome! :)

donald rumsfeld is the u.s. secretary of defense (your never watching the news is starting to show its consequences already :p ) and hyena wants to meet him because he's cool.
the alarm that went off is the one warning us against terrorist attacks: hyena's aggressive intentions and will to base her future actions on american soil, stalking an important member of the presidential entourage is clearly a tell-tale sign of something very wrong going on. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
(your never watching the news is starting to show its consequences already :p )
Thanks for the info.
As for my never watching the news, i guess i did quite well, given the fact that it started showing after a whole year ;)

"aggressive"? me? towards donald rumsfeld? whatever made you think that?

hyena (i had a very good bubu but i forgot)

I think I'm supposed to post here :) Hmm..I play guitar in metal band..we play something like old in flames/ensiferum..folk metal? something like melodic/trash/folk metal and sometimes black metal. hehe, there's nothing about me :) ohh..go check out DT Forum picture page (whatever) there is my ugly face in very weird picture. ask if you want to know something.

Thanks for the nice welcome. Sorry I haven't participated much since joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.