I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahvin, it's "we'll hit heidelberg like a thuderstorm". we're going to germany. you have to be power metal.

hyena

well, a "thuder" is someone who bumps into stuff all the time. a "thuderstorm" is a high number of thuders who do that at the same time. silly enough to be power metal if you ask me. :lol:

hyena

I think I'm a newbie. I used to post on the Opeth board until a bunch of Americans started showing up (though it has been proven to me here that not all Americans are fools, only the majority and I have no wish to talk to more fools since I live in America) but I stopped for a while. Nothing too interesting about me. I got into death metal recently (I used to listen to pure speed and black) since I had never heard melodic death before.

HAHAHAHA! rahvin, finally you are wrong! your precise and attentive self sure has noticed that "Ibsen" (btw, welcome) has a capital I, and someone so skilled in reproducing the exact nicknames of everyone - with the incomprehensible exception of melancholia, whom you sometimes call "mel" with very little regard for the spelling and capitalization of her real nick - should know!

hyena ( :lol: )

@hyena: have you started drinking again?? :confused: i never ever use capitals on ultimatemetal - except in very rare circumstances - and i never used capitals with ppl's nicknames. ibsen is like about the upteenth case, so i guess everybody but you has noticed already... really, i'm worried... :s

rahvin.

as for drinking, no, unfortunately. as for the rest, i cannot be bothered checking, i'm too bubu right now :lol:

hyena

Welcome, Ibsen.

As for Americans, not all of them are bad. I still have faith in and know this after going to a very messy board with a lot of them. :)

Welcome Ibsen, fellow Los Angelino. :)

hey everybody :) i'm from Russia and i like to drink and listen to different music ranging from goa trance to gothic metal through nu metal or industrial.... im a music collector and collect really rare music. i think its everything u may want to learn.... at least for now... i haven't been "hanging out" in different forums for so long, but maybe ill stay here a bit :) i like talking about music :)

maybe u may want to know that im a very deviant and sensual person, i perceive everything in my own vision (i bet it is the same with the most of you) and get ultimate extasy while listening to really good and complex music...

well, thats all :) greets and hailz to everybody :)))

Hey all

Im a newbie here. Im 18, Female and from New Zealand. Im a big fan of metal, and Dark Tranquillity. I love Old Skool, Death, Speed, Thrash, Black, Goth, Doom and I especially love the Swedish metal. I also play bass and guitar.

Rock On!

:headbang:

deviant mind, we'll become friends soon enough: your drinking reference strikes me as comforting. darkenchantment, i raise a glass to you too (soon enough! out drinking tonight after don't know how many dry days! ALL HAIL!)

hyena

Status
Not open for further replies.