I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, damn i never thought forums could be such a bubu! my mood is going up after I read it! fantastic... never thought it could happen :)

and you know what, if not your very friendly welcome, i wouldn't have come here again.... it is very important for new members... especially for me, for I have been hanging for such a long time in different forums, that I'm now completely fed up with all virtual talks, virtual friends and virtual discussions, but I couldn't resist returning here because of the topics discussed and because of a warm welcome :)

so, again thx to all nice ppl, especially to rahvin, siren & hyena

Originally posted by Deviant Mind

and you know what, if not your very friendly welcome, i wouldn't have come here again.... it is very important for new members... especially for me, for I have been hanging for such a long time in different forums, that I'm now completely fed up with all virtual talks, virtual friends and virtual discussions, but I couldn't resist returning here because of the topics discussed and because of a warm welcome :)

*cough* I welcomed you too.*cough* :p :D Nevermind me, I'm the board attention whore :D ; or perhaps you have me on ignore already, so you didn't see my post...rats. :lol:

Well in seriousness, I understand what you are saying about forums. It is rare people are friendly to everyone in most boards, outside of people in their "clique", and especially new people. Most places do not seem warm at all. This is about the only place where I freely express my opinion and feel comfortable in replying to all threads. There are some other boards which are good too, but I don't have time to reply to them all. This one makes me feel more "at home", so I come here often. :)

Anyways, Deviant Mind, what is your favourite drink? (since you mentioned it is your poison of choice). I like Pina Coladas, vodka, almost all coolers, Sangria, beer mixed with cola... etc.

@deviant mind: :oops: this is more than we deserve. :) but just think for a moment going out and telling ppl in real life a discussion about "bubububu" is one of the best social adhesives one could find... :D

rahvin.

Originally posted by Thanatos

good, I'll make a Um account for Candy very soon :rolleyes:
Maybe you should send her pic in the DT forum members page :D

Siren (why did u quit?)

Edit: hm i dream of drinking mavrodafni with someone ;p

Originally posted by rahvin

let's hope at least he can spell it right. :p

rahvin.
I doubt he'll be able to spell anything right after a few glasses of it :p

Originally posted by Deviant Mind

:eek: i'm totally moved. me "nice people"? and rahvin "nice people"? you must be the first person who says that aloud. thanks so much *bows*

hyena

Originally posted by rahvin
or am i the victim of some unknown, mysterious mental syndrome? or are both things true? ;)

rahvin.

metal syndrome you mean.

by the way: welcome dwd!

hyena

@Hearse: I've seen your Dino...cute dog, unfortunately mine is an antisocial one, never mated, never even sniffed on some other dog´s ass...

@DWD: Welcome, and make sure to tell me when are we going to make _that_ movie ;)

@mousewings: vodka, beer, cognac, screwdriver, gin and also coca-cola :) haha

mostly beer, then vodka... i live in Russia don't forget :)) hehe
damn im drunk again today :(

@rahvin: no... this bububu topic I will leave only for internet! it is sacred and can't be taken outside its sanctorum! :))))

Status
Not open for further replies.