I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell wants to look at something that would only make you puke? :eek:

edit: and thank you Siren :), will look forward to the nice cookies and icecream you have!!!!!!!

DWD: thank you

And to Wanderingblade: who is this Salamy that I have to give this terriable picture too?, and why does he sound like food? :)

His actual forum nick is unspellable, but you can find him somewhere or other... then you send your pic to the email adress in his sig. You can also visit the member's photo's page having found his sig, and view our ugly mugs.

Hearse: Do you have ANY shame? :p

*hands cookies and ice-cream to Salira* ;)

Salamurhaaja. Even _i_ can spell it. But then this might be cause he's my brother. :p :p :p

Err... yeah... i just don't know if it's from his finnish parents or my greek ones [j/k] :D

Hearse: hey Im the smartass here :) is that not all you need to know....

But thank you all for the welcome...
I will send a email to Salamurhaaja :)
And I will take a look at the homepage...

Originally posted by Salira
DWD: thank you

And to Wanderingblade: who is this Salamy that I have to give this terriable picture too?, and why does he sound like food? :)

That would be I, your humble Keeper Of The Avatars and Forum Member Picture Archiver :)

Please send your picture to the address in my signature.

You been listening to Salamurhaaja announcements, we now return you to your scheduled programming, thank you for listening.

Welcome to this here humble, yet effective, forum, Salira. :) *drops the drawl* ;)

edit: By the way, isn't your avatar part of John Bauer's most famous painting? Can't remember the name right now...

i will finally blow salamy's cover: might sound like food, but i now know that it's finnish for "assassin"! of course the finns knew that, but i didn't and this is what matters. now everyone knows :lol:

and salira, welcome aboard! i saw a tiny corner of your country and it was boring, but i'm still hoping the rest is better.

hyena

i expected that, but every single new piece of information i get is a mystic experience for my ignorant mind :p

hyena

@hyena: hmmm, then i'll make sure i feed you with pieces of information once in a while, just like i feed the rest with cookies :loco:

Originally posted by Salira
Im female but that dosent mean that a beautifull little Siren

not a Siren but you're a beautiful smartass, feel free to visit my country whenever you wish, I'd be glad to show you around :devil: ohh and welcome to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.