I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Salira: feel free to post at other threads in the forum, and also, no friendly parents around here, that way we could have more fun, don't you think?

A metal hails to all the oldtimers on the board. \m/

I am strangely enough, as I have been into all types of metal since the mid 80's, new to Dark tranquillity and I hope to see them if the Arizona show gets confirmed.:eek:

welcome to all newbies! i'm your moderator, in case someone missed on that ever important piece of old news. :D

@salira: sorry to point it out, but you're naked. just thought you might want to know that. :p

rahvin.

...wEll, new also, Mexican, 22, art and architecture student....
Been listening to DT since Skydancer caMe out and Dt is one of the few metal tHings I still isten to (one of the last smart, creative and innovative bands left..IMO)... now listening to a lot more different stuff...
So...Hi all.:lol:

Originally posted by phyre
xenophobe: Which album did you get (just curious)?

I got Skydancer. Just grabbed one out of the bin.

It's the only Dark Tranquility that I own, and it's not one of my favorite albums I own, but it definitely is good enough for me to purchase more of their stuff...

Ah... I fucked that up all good then... just got Haven...

So I'll get The Gallery next... Some interesting stuff. I like it cause it's a bit different than what I'm used to.

Good stuf. :devil:

Hail to everyone! i'm new here! well, what can i tell you guys. I'm originally from the Philippines, moved to California 2 years ago, moved here in South Dakota 2 months. My top 5 favorite bands are Morbid Angel, Opeth, Pantera, Slayer, and Carcass. I just discovered Dark Tranquility upon hearing the song Lethe and came here to ask for some good recomendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.