I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Avatar is John Bauer he painted that painting for the swedish folktale called Tuvstarr.

Originally posted by Thanatos

not a Siren but you're a beautiful smartass, feel free to visit my country whenever you wish, I'd be glad to show you around :devil: ohh and welcome to the forum

Your country???

and yeah ofcourse Im beautifull, I know that :) (being a smartass as always)

Sunjammer: yeah, it is where she just lost her heart into the lake, and she is siiting looking after it.

*lol*@ Thanatos: Yeah dosent he look nice :), mexico is faaaaar away, the farest away I have ever been from home is Norway, and that is a looong time ago :)

Originally posted by Hearse
Salamurhaaja: Hmmm am I wrong or have I see that "New version coming soon..." text on the pic page pretty long time? :lol:

Yeah, I know and it is well on it's way, I am just trying to figure out something so updating won't be a pain in the ass :lol:

Hearse: Hey, that is my job :) (do there still exist farmgirls?, last time I was on a farm I helped a cow to give birth... But that is a long time ago....)

Well, I suppose I can just as well introduce myself,

I'm 21, male, college student, and living in the Netherlands. I listen to most styles of metal, but with black/death/doom as my 3 favorites...

I'm currently lurking around a bit, 'cause I'm on my vacation, which is, incidentally, over at lovely miss Salira's place :worship:

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
*looks at Salira's pic*

Not bad at all... :p Feel free to impose on my parent's hospitality if your in London ;)

Oh, and welcome to Pariahnet.

*blush* Dont really know what to say..... but great to know that your parent have hospitality :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.