I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, totally off-topic, any guitarists out there that can help with/know sites that can help with perfecting pinch harmonics would be greatly appreciated...seems to be the only skill in guitar solo-ing I can't pick up (rolls eyes in disgust) :D

Oh yea. I am really new and rather inexperienced here. Helloo...Does any body hear me? What am I suppose to write here...let me think...I am a 20 year old girl who was born in Turkiye. I’m trying to get rid of that shit university life but I must endure it 2 years more. What a life it is... The only salvation for me is Heavy Metal Music. Since I was in hospital, I couldn’t be able to go Dark Tranquillity concert in Turkiye. That day was a nightmare for me! I beg, I prayed. But the doctors didn’t let me goooo!!!! But the only thing to be consoled was, my friends called me and made me listen, and they had my 2 cd’s signed. All I could do was to lie down and imagine... I could only watch Destruction, Malmsteen and King Diamond live... This time it is Blind Guardian’s turn. If there will be any contrariness, I will declare that I am cursed and I will destroy myselfJ. My favourite bands are; Dark Tranquillity, Iced Earth, Helloween, Blind Guardian, Hypocricy, Angel Dust, Anathema, Helstar, Iron Maiden, Tankard, King Diamond, Nevermore, Anathema... I like all metal genres.

Status
Not open for further replies.