I'm probably gonna cop a lot of shit for this...

fuck yeah. I love how fucken crazy the singer sounds on the chorus to Skrying, a very unique sound. I like the production on the new album better than the last, I have a hella expensive stereo and I found the last album to sound muddier (not as defined) than the new one.

:puke:

Heard this song on the radio the other day. Thought it was Korn w/ some other singer. Riffs were practically note-for-note Korn. Then the DJ came on & said it was Mudvayne. Don't remember the title, but it would be whatever single they have out, as this station only plays singles.

Nevermore...

I'm not much of a Mudvayne fan...I have LD 50 on cassette,but I'm not sure if I ever listened to the whole thing.I like "Dig" and "Death Blooms" and some of the other songs,but I think that band is pretty much an aquired taste because of the way they approach their music.Like I was reading an interveiw w/them and there was a lot about how they try to incorperate mathmatics into their music w/the time changes and whtnot,I could just never really get into that type of structure of music.But I heard "Not Falling" on tv last night and I thought it was a pretty good song.Mudvayne have a great drummer,I'll give them that,definatley.And they have cool song titles,too.