In Your Face . can i post a live version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

janez79

n00b king
Aug 16, 2004
Slovenia
hi all

well it has been a lot of time since i was last online on this board.

well, i have a live version of In Your Face,

now i know i can post it here, but i dont know if you would like, cuz i think this is not ilegal.

so can i post it ?

p.s.: AWSOME SONG :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang: :headbang:

well , yeah i think so too, it wouldn't be fair,

its a machine head style song , at least that's what it sounds to me , only that has nice melody, and cool solo, and the keyboards are very nice. so are the double bass drums , really awsome

janez79 said:
well , yeah i think so too, it wouldn't be fair,

its a machine head style song , at least that's what it sounds to me , only that has nice melody, and cool solo, and the keyboards are very nice. so are the double bass drums , really awsome

So I'm not the only one who think it sounds a little bit like machinehead. Live it's killer :headbang:

\m/Jason\m/ said:
So I'm not the only one who think it sounds a little bit like machinehead. Live it's killer :headbang:

Machine head kick ass lot off :headbang: best songs of them are , davidian, old, blood for blood,imperium and descend the shades of night :hotjump:

I've also got the live video of the song on my computer but I'm not giving it away so easily. Maybe when the single is published...

BodomIsYourGod said:
Give it to me. I wont tell anyone!

didn't everyone pretty much get the radio rip? why would you want a live mp3 if you've got a normal mp3? (yes i know that was directed at the video but i'm just trying to direct my question at you)

i didnt get the radio rip :(

can anyone tell me where to get it? (pm me)

Status
Not open for further replies.