Introduce yourself here

Alright, even though I'm not a frequent visitor of this forum I guess it's polite to introduce yourself.
So here it goes.

My name is Andreas and I'm 26 years old.
I work as a Plc-programmer and I play bass-guitar in "Blue Skies Bring Tears" and "Another Life"... A little sad actually since I normally play the guitar..

Besides from the obvious fact that I love Katatonia I don't think that there's much more to say about me.. Again, a little sad :p

Hello! I´m a 19-year old girl from northern Finland. I´ve been reading your stuff here for a couple of months and decided to introduce myself also.. I´m a big Katatonia-fan although haven´t managed to see them live yet (damn being a student and never having money).

I will sleep tonight/to sleep tomorrow/if I sleep at last

Oh hell, I haven't slept for two days because I was in Midnight Sun film festival... I saw 2001: A space odyssey, Citizen Kane and a documentary of Neil Young but I was so tired and drunk so I fell asleep during 2001. Then me and my buddies drove back home and I'm a bit dizzy right now. After throwing them back home I fell asleep while driving and almost drove into a ditch. Luckily there were no trucks approaching :p

Hey all,
I'm Hugo.
I am a friend of Vincent J's and I also live in a small village near Arnhem (Netherlands). VJ introduced me to kataonia few months ago, and I went to Katatonia's last Europe tour gig in Arnhem Willemeen.
am 16 yrs old, play electric guitar, play with VJ in a band.
hehe right now VJ is sitting next to me (@ school library) complaining 'bout Folk and Doom metal. :p
Other info about me:
I'm on high school (same as VJ)

that was about it

nice forum :)

Hi,
I'm raato and in IRL known as Anu or ruoto,
I've been Katatonia fan since '03 and now (finally)
I managed to register myself here. I'm from Finland,
and atm I live in a small town called Seinäjoki.
And blah blah blah, I run out of ideas what to say so I stop now.

Hello to all!
I have been around these boards on and off for a few years now (under other names, Blackout and Kazuki being two), and after a long leave of absence decided to come back around again. I've been following Katatonia since 2002, and have since went on to buy older albums to complete my collection.

I'm a bassist aspiring to one day work as music producer (as well as owning a small recording studio if I can manage), so I'm pretty much fascinated with everything music related.

Hope to catch you folks around one of these days, and until then, be seeing you!

Hi ...
I'm a Italian girl and I live in Rome.. (but my real place is Cagliari - Sardinia ;) )
I'm 25 years old.
I play guitar in a death metal band, Blind Horizon and I am a graphic designer.

that's all.. :zombie:

Hello everyone,
I've been posting on Ultimate Metal since 2003, under different accounts obviously. I mostly post in the General Music Discussion and the Royal Carnage forums, but lately have been wandering into the individual band forums, so don't be surprised to see me around!

hello, im new here. my names fee- pleased to meet u all! i love katatonia to death, their music never fails to amaze me.

(and i posted in the new person forum, then iread this and thought oops- so soreee)

Hi, I'm new here.
I'm 18, female, and in college. I don't have a "real" job, I just do freelance photography. And I have no idea what else to say about myself.

this is brian from the band COLD COLOURS out of minneapolis, mn USA.

we are going on our 11th year, 7th under the name COLD COLOURS as we were originally called WOLFTHORN. we have 2 full length cd's out on ROOT OF ALL EVIL RECORDS: 1999's "somnium XIII" and 2005's "the burden of hope." the latter which featured artwork from frequent KATATONIA artist - travis smith. we are currently seeking new label representation and are branching out around the US with shows. keep an eye out for when we may come your way.

musically and influencially speaking, we bring to mind such acts as KATATONIA, MOONSPELL, ANATHEMA, SENTENCED, AMORPHIS and MY DYING BRIDE. with elements of heavier metal and straight out rock. check us out and let us know what you think!

www.coldcolours.com
www.myspace.com/coldcolours

Hello everyone! I'm Lord Sepsis. :wave:
I'm only recently getting into Katatonia, but I'm a big fan of Diabolical Masqurade and Bloodbath.
I'm looking forward to this Halloween because I'll be seeing Katatonia in Colorado, which will mark my first show since POD a bajillion years ago [I currently live 40 miles away from frigg'n grocery shopping].

About me... I'm 20, an economics major, a Catholic and a metalhead. Some of my favorite bands are Ram-Zet, Interlock, Strommoussheld and Carnival in Coal.

Cheers!