Introduce yourself here

Blacklorre here from Obihiro Hokkaido Japan here, I am a big fan of Katatonia I saw the concert in University of London (U.L.U whatever its called I hate LONDON!) and Underworld before that. The last concert I saw was Onmyouza in Azahikawa and Sapporo-Hokkaido, Japan. My favorite bands are Onmyouza, Paradise Lost, Supuration, Emperor, Amorphis and of course Katatonia. My first Katatonia concert was in London with V.O.D.(my Minami Afrika Tomadachis) and In The Woods. This was one of my favorite concerts! My favorite Katatonia CD is Discouraged Ones and L.F.D.G.D.

My real name is Dainon but you can call me RatU too. I'm from Londrina, Brazil and joined the community today because I saw too many beautiful ladies from Scandinavia on the "post your pic here" thread (lol, joking). I'm 15 years old (what a baby! :lol:).
I love every Katatonia work, they kick ass and we, brazilians, are waiting for Katatonia here! It would be so awesome to see them playing.
That's it!
:D

hi everyone im from istanbul/Turkey :) my real name isnt tardigrad but who cares! you dont have to know my name...
here is my advice to all of you;

call friends (especially best) and open your tv, connect a vcd (especially) to your tv and listen your favorite katatonia songs with empty blue screen... dont forget to take at least %35vol. alchol... (and turn the lights off) most important thing is that; "Don't talk each other!" just look at the blue screen... You will feel something different....
then you will understand how much i love Katatonia... :D

Hi all
My name is kit.I'm from Hong Kong(a fucking small city of China).I'm 16 yrs old.
I'm getting into Katatonia from 2005
I love all Katatonia ablums
They all kick my ass:headbang:
Nice to meet you all

Hi everyone!
So here's another new member: I'm an 18 year old girl from Germany and (as u can imagine) a huge Katatonia fan since 2004. Now I've finally made it to this cool forum, so nice to meet u guys!

RatU a.k.a Dainon said:
My real name is Dainon but you can call me RatU too. I'm from Londrina, Brazil and joined the community today because I saw too many beautiful ladies from Scandinavia on the "post your pic here" thread (lol, joking). I'm 15 years old (what a baby! :lol:).
I love every Katatonia work, they kick ass and we, brazilians, are waiting for Katatonia here! It would be so awesome to see them playing.
That's it!
:D

omg you're just 15 years old.... how i wish i were into Katatonia by that age.. ! :headbang:

I'm Kelsey and I listen to music constantly. I have been known to leave my music on even when I am out just so my room doesn't feel empty. I have been listening to Katatonia for about 6 months now and I am a total fiend now.

All I need in life is to see Katatonia live, so I hope they come to New Zealand sometime in the near future.

Hi, my name is Eve (futuregrrl). I just heard that twin song on the telly. I thought it was a rerun of Cheers so I didn't pay attention, but then Blakkheim jumped on my garden and called me a nagtrunen...but that was just like maybe i was like on acid...ok...Katatonia is my sin, bless gawd.

Hello everyone!

My name is Antti, im 20 years old and I come from Finland, the land of polarbears. :) I've been a Katatonia fan since 2003, when my friend introduced me to the wonderful musical atmosphere of Katatonia. So far I have only been reading the forums, I guess now it's time to start writing myself aswell. Hope to have some good chatting with you. :)

High, my name is PastBoi (no its not, its Kevin) Shut up its PastBoi ok. I really like cream of chicken soup (is that what you call it ‘ay?) Shut up you ( I thought you called it DMT) No. Its chicken soup! ( Ok then. If you say so) I’m studying graphic design and I can draw waaay better than FutureGrrl (don’t you mean Eve) and I’m going to post more of my graphics in the pictures thread so that she can see how superior I am at graphic design.