Introduce yourself here

i just joined a couple of days ago.
i am a bassist from maryland.
music is my life.
my favortie album is The Great Cold Distance.
i'm not much of a talker.
anything else you want to know, you can just ask.

It makes my soul...cold that you remember that!

BUT NOW!

Hi i am Jorb
I am from south america
I collect real heavy metals
Send me all tradelists
i am real big fan of this katatonia
BOOZE DESTRUCTION UG UG UG TILLDEATH666

Welcome leliel. Katatonia fans are not normally the most talkative people, but we type like crazy here. So come join the anti talk type fest. As Kev once said, "we are all one big happy depressing family".

thanks for your words, and yes we are all one big happy depressing family.:)

Pff, havent really introduced me yet :p

My name is Santeri and I live in Finland. I own all the albums from katatonia and it's my very favourite bands, other favourite bands are Moonsorrow, Opeth, Primordial.
Can't really say what's my favourite album from katatonia since everyone of them have different "thing" in them.. hard to explain.
I have been on these forums couple of weeks or so and really like being here and will continue trolling :p.
Thanks

Hi to everyone!

My name is Einars (it's obvious :) ) and I'm from Ventspils, Latvia just about 360 km from Stockholm across the Baltic Sea :) I was introduced to Katatonia about a year ago and now it's my favourite band. My top 3 is Katatonia, Swallow The Sun and Insomnium. My interests are history, philosophy, music, writing and some stuff random. I'm a big fan of Scandinavia (from swedish doom to Finland's history and stuff like that), although I've never been there. :D

Greetings to all and come to Latvia, we have good beer!
Stay heavy!

Hey everyone! Well, I don't what to say :) My name is Eugene, I'm from Ukraine and I'm an alcoholic... oh, a Katatonia fan, I mean. I'm a mastermind of a band called Shredder, we are trying to play everything from Alternative Metal to Post-Rock, Doom Metal to Acoustic Rock and in between. I guess this is all for you.

Wazzup. I used to hate Katatonia while my older brother blasted it on full volume 24/7 but after a week of this madness he actually touched my consciousness somehow and now I think Katatonia rulez :]

Cheerz.

Hey all...Roslyn here from Holland. I'm a singer in a band called Amberlinn.
The first Katatonia song I ever heard was Funeral Wedding....After that, lost touch.
Now, since the beginning of this year I'm seriously into the new stuff.
Lost my heart to The Great Cold Distance..
Unfortunately I never saw them live so I can't wait till their new album and new tour :)

Anyway..love to chat with you all!

Take care!

Hello and welcome :) you really should wait forward to see them live, they rock!

Hi to everyone!

My name is Einars (it's obvious :) ) and I'm from Ventspils, Latvia just about 360 km from Stockholm across the Baltic Sea :) I was introduced to Katatonia about a year ago and now it's my favourite band. My top 3 is Katatonia, Swallow The Sun and Insomnium. My interests are history, philosophy, music, writing and some stuff random. I'm a big fan of Scandinavia (from swedish doom to Finland's history and stuff like that), although I've never been there. :D

Greetings to all and come to Latvia, we have good beer!
Stay heavy!
What is it with Latvians putting an s behind everything. I know the Norwegian name Einar, I guess Einars is the Latvian version..? ;)
Hey all...Roslyn here from Holland. I'm a singer in a band called Amberlinn.
The first Katatonia song I ever heard was Funeral Wedding....After that, lost touch.
Now, since the beginning of this year I'm seriously into the new stuff.
Lost my heart to The Great Cold Distance..
Unfortunately I never saw them live so I can't wait till their new album and new tour :)

Anyway..love to chat with you all!

Take care!
Then we will meet in December at the Boerderij, Zoetermeer, my brother plays drums in Cardamon.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on this forum for a long time, so I'll introduce myself again.
I love bands like Opeth, Katatonia, Psychotic Waltz, Ulver, Arcturus, Depeche Mode and At The Gates (what a show at Wacken a few weeks ago!!). I live in Amsterdam and in real life I'm a philosopher...

@ Roslyn & MadTinus: hoi, mijn vriend speelt ook in een NL band (Autumn), Caramon en Ambrelinn ken ik niet, maar zal ik zeker checken.