Introduce yourself here

Yeah, Metal is very unknown and infamous here, Cuz very few can understand it, But I am an exception :cool: I listen to katatonia since lfdgd.

Salam and welcome. I hope you don't have to be too careful when listening to Katatonia
No I don't have to be careful for listening to Katatonia cuz I Live with my headphones :p
I see you are fimiliar with farsi, that great ;)
Well, that's great! Isn't there a lot of censorship on music on Iran? Can you buy/order Katatonia CD's legally there?
Yes, The censorship here is needless to say, no foreign music can be played here in native tv (except some voiceless classics) as well as The representation of music instrument. but making music is not banned but only some shits like pop, classics etc will get release premission.
Not only I can't buy Katatonia CD's here, I can never be in their gigs either.
I envy you guys cuz of that (freedom) :cry:

No I don't have to be careful for listening to Katatonia cuz I Live with my headphones :p
I see you are fimiliar with farsi, that great ;)

Yes, The censorship here is needless to say, no foreign music can be played here in native tv (except some voiceless classics) as well as The representation of music instrument. but making music is not banned but only some shits like pop, classics etc will get release premission.
Not only I can't buy Katatonia CD's here, I can never be in their gigs either.
I envy you guys cuz of that (freedom) :cry:

Aww that sucks to not, for example, see katationia live :(. You should travel some country someday to go and watch it.

just join on this forum.
Hope to have a warm welcome. I came from Italy (north) i'm 22 years old.
This is one of my first experiments with an english forum, so i hope you will be including.
i've got many passions music (of course) i've played violin for 10 years and after electric guitar, before to quit up everything 'cuz in here people seems to join in a band only for pick up girls and usually they try to pick up me, but anyway..i actually study photography in university.
Other passions? probably sweden since i was a child, i was going in there many times and i'm trying to learn swedish.
if you had any other questions do it. Sorry for my grammar @_@

i've got many passions music (of course) i've played violin for 10 years and after electric guitar, before to quit up everything 'cuz in here people seems to join in a band only for pick up girls and usually they try to pick up me, but anyway..

That's not a good reason to stop playing :mad:
I'm not trying to offend you, but wouldn't you rather continue playing the instruments and ignore those moments?

oh..i haven't stopped i still playing but in my own..i think it's probably better for everyone..!i know that you are not trying to offend me =P yes daniel see you on web :D

That's not a good reason to stop playing :mad:
I'm not trying to offend you, but wouldn't you rather continue playing the instruments and ignore those moments?

i agree with Vincent. just because a bunch of guys are trying to pick you up or whatever doesn't mean that you should stop doing something you love. just ignore them and keep playing your heart out.

Fantastico non sono sola ;) sorry for the italian split anyway i've totally stopped to play only to trying to play in a band 'cuz i've got always problems or 'cuz i'm a girl and so i should play in a classical orchetra for they way to think or for what i've told before!

An official introduction then... I'm Eric from the Netherlands. I've been into Katatonia's sound for quite a while. I even played support for them with my band The Saturnine, back in 2004. I play guitar. Have got 2 official bands, namely The Saturnine and Stream of Passion.
I'm a big music freak and listen to many different types of music. But mostly guitar-orientated and melancholic stuff. No happy shit for me! That's it, I think... And I also think I'll hang around this forum for a while... :)

An official introduction then... I'm Eric from the Netherlands. I've been into Katatonia's sound for quite a while. I even played support for them with my band The Saturnine, back in 2004. I play guitar. Have got 2 official bands, namely The Saturnine and Stream of Passion.
I'm a big music freak and listen to many different types of music. But mostly guitar-orientated and melancholic stuff. No happy shit for me! That's it, I think... And I also think I'll hang around this forum for a while... :)

welcome man! Stream of passion, isnt that Arjen Lucassens band? you play there? real cool!