Introduce yourself.

I'm an Arsehole , and i hate everbody. Yes even you.

I don't have enough money to continue being an Alcoholic.

Also my name is Benji , woop woop.

:puke:
Hey I'm Nathan and I'm in a band known to common folk as Mother Eel. Travel often from the mountains to gigs around the place and hate having to wait until 4am to get a train home if I forget about the midnight one.
Into most forms of music, think very little of religion (any supernatural belief system really).
Casually masturbate.

Given i'm new to this forum in particular, i'm Brendan Amos. I occasionally visit the Be'lakor and Amon Amarth forums on UM, and now the Metal Evilution no doubt!

I live in Melbourne and I help run www.metalobsession.net. Some of my favourite international bands are: Amon Amarth, Enslaved, Bathory, Solstafir, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames... some of my favourite aussie bands are: Psycroptic, Ne Obliviscaris, Be'lakor, Empyrean, Separatist, sleepmakeswaves.... and some of my favourite non-metal bands are: Sigur Ros, Explosions in the Sky, Dresden Dolls, The Album Leaf, Portishead....

That'll do for now!

Only if you'll come with me.
I find most metal really boring, stagnant and derivative. Especially Power/Melodic metal. Now Death metal is catching up to it in the cesspool. I'm sticking to 90s music.
Anybody got some Milli Vanilli?