Introduce yourself.

It seems I forgot to introduce myself in this thread Dave so here goes...
I'm Dea and I run MysticMetal.com.au
I do reviews, interviews and have an Aussie gig guide etc.
I live and breathe metal.
So much so I even ended up with some in me but had to have it removed as it was a tad restricting.
I still feel that one day I could implode as I harbour so much metal within me.
I would appreciate any readers here to check out my site and partake in the cauldron.
I would also like for any Aussie gigging bands to send me their gig dates and fliers so I can post them on my site.
Of course any promoters should contact me as well.
My favourite metal is Scandi based though am open to and appreciate all metal.

Your location is Sailing The Seas Of Cheese, a fan of Primus?
I'm more into The Birthday Party than Nick Cave, but that's more a familiarity thing. What album of PJ would you recommend an uninitiated and why?

hey, well my fav is 'To Bring You My Love' but you might want to start with the album that she won the Mercury award for 'Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea'.....say aren't Primus playing Soundwave?
<:3}~~~
\m/

hey, well my fav is 'To Bring You My Love' but you might want to start with the album that she won the Mercury award for 'Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea'.....say aren't Primus playing Soundwave?
<:3}~~~
m/

Just because it wins awards doesn't mean that it's a good album. Just means that the heads decided to give a nod and look like they are 'hip'. I'll look for the album that's your favourite and then see which is cheapest.