Introduce yourself.

Hmm it is like Dave sais..You surley keeps things intresting in here Nathan! hahaaaa:lol:

Oki so now we know that u sit behind the toilet somtimes and close your eyes and that u also somtimes pee naked! hahaaaaa
Its like those "just thought u wanted to know things that is not much eg to know about but u know anyways" stuff haha :lol:

As long as you happy with it Nathan i will not complain on ya! haha :)

Not sometimes, I'm always getting naked to pee. It relaxes me and promotes juice.
I was going to grow a third eyeball and enter the mothership, but figured I'd hang around a little longer. There's only so much rubbing you can do until it chafes, ya know?
High five?

Not sometimes, I'm always getting naked to pee. It relaxes me and promotes juice.
I was going to grow a third eyeball and enter the mothership, but figured I'd hang around a little longer. There's only so much rubbing you can do until it chafes, ya know?
High five?

:lol: Your sooo crazy Nathan! yeah u really keep things very intresting in here u know..It is almost like i am running around in every thread just too look after if u have wrote somthing totally crazy fucked up fun stuff there. haha :kickass:

:lol:

You should read the zine I write for. It's the third link in my signature. We're getting stuff up for issue two now.
This one time my dad caught a bus and broke his hand. He'll never learn, that's why he has a cage.

haha so you think i shall read that..what the fuck is that for anything!?!..hmm i am very suspisious of me now u know..haha hmm download! fuck germs, worms shit..can i rely on that links? haha:lol:

Notes: You should have an IQ over 140 to read Sordid Zine, or below 70 (but should actually be able to read).

Nathan Yeah thats good over the average..I have taken an IQ test and i had 129 haha..but if i shall rely on that test is another thing, but it is the same test they have at mensa.. :lol: all is about consistently, soloutions and conclusions in way of thinking how to solve the task.
I might look blonde but i aint blonde! hahaa :kickass:

:headbang:

What!?!..Better than daves first time? Did he miss something? haha

Hello, I am Ratlove and as the name states - I love ratties <:3}~~~

I am also into Metal \m/ especially the gothic metal e.g - Sentenced, Poisonblack, 69 eyes

Also love Nick Cave and PJ Harvey

Hello, I am Ratlove and as the name states - I love ratties <:3}~~~

I am also into Metal m/ especially the gothic metal e.g - Sentenced, Poisonblack, 69 eyes

Also love Nick Cave and PJ Harvey

Your location is Sailing The Seas Of Cheese, a fan of Primus?
I'm more into The Birthday Party than Nick Cave, but that's more a familiarity thing. What album of PJ would you recommend an uninitiated and why?