Introduce yourself.

If you listen on that :puke: i think your in the wrong forum :ill: :lol:

Sure. Being in a forum where everybody pats each other on their back and all agree on the same thing is super interesting.
I still appreciate the things that have talent, but as I said, most of it is shit. Because it's still a niche genre it's worse - there's not a wide scope to choose from.
My cock is strong and my sperm swim straight.

Sure. Being in a forum where everybody pats each other on their back and all agree on the same thing is super interesting.
I still appreciate the things that have talent, but as I said, most of it is shit. Because it's still a niche genre it's worse - there's not a wide scope to choose from.
My cock is strong and my sperm swim straight.

Haha:lol:
Hmm hope your talking for others than me bec i am not pat anyones back at all i have my own thoughts about things and that can no one change.. haha
But hey dude I ment hmm *coffs* Milli vanilli is not even Metal and how the fuck could anyone listen on that shit anyhow!?!..Seriously!..they were a fake band as i read in an music magazine here in Sweden called OKEY as an teenager haha..and i really got an good laugh when i read it! haha

Thats good you have nothing wrong with your sperm..No probs there ey!?! :erk: haha: goggly: :lol:

I am Ben 24 from sydney. I try and attend gigs when money and work permit. Some of my Fav bands at the moment are:

Cavalera Conspiracy
Lamb of God
Children of Bodom
Metallica
Slayer
Megadeth
Pantera
Psycroptic
The Furor

And I like Pats on the back. They are nice

Kriss Kross however, they had their shit going on. They also were bringing in the jumpity jump for mosh pits.
I'm alone tonight and out of Koalas. What should I do?
Out of Koalas hmm..I hope your not mean the real Koalas that are chewing on the leafs in your woods! Poor small cute animals then. :lol:
I dont freaking know..you tell me mate!?! haha :lol:

I'm all out: all forms of Koalas, even the stoned ones.
There was a time when I'd just sit behind the toilet, in the corner. Sometimes I'd smoke, most of the time I'd just close my eyes. It was my happy place. I also get fully naked to pee.