Iron Maiden collaboration

I kmow guys im sorry, im about two weeks from finishing my vocal booth!
Although all instruments except drums are missing on somewhere in time.

Well, my suggestion is to find other guitarists who aren't "incredibly busy" 24/7 for half a year. This forum is overcrowded with guitarists, surely there must be a few fans who would love to play Caught somewhere in time?

Well, my suggestion is to find other guitarists who aren't "incredibly busy" 24/7 for half a year. This forum is overcrowded with guitarists, surely there must be a few fans who would love to play Caught somewhere in time?

that might not even be an unfair assumption.
However, the guitarist originally assigned with the task should be cool with it first. Do you have anybody in mind?

I'll upload and publish my recorded guitar tracks for Hallowed Be Thy Name to the public domain somewhere this week. Do with it as you please :)
Pretty much only the solo guitar is still left to be recorded.

I gotta say that recording clairvoyant in cubase it´s a real pain in the ass. Cubase doesnt has some time signatures such as 24/16. So after first chorus it´s all out of time. This shit it´s important to record with a metronome to put the shit into the grid.

Now I have to export the guitar tracks to reaper to align all the tracks with the tempo and then export again to cubase to mix. Man, what a headache.

Maiden y do u no use a metronome!
Picture_2_c.jpg

I can understand your frustration but I'm glad maiden doesn't play to a click. was jamming to two minutes to midnight the other day from en vivo and man, live it's even 'worse'^^.
good luck though!

I gotta say that recording clairvoyant in cubase it´s a real pain in the ass. Cubase doesnt has some time signatures such as 24/16. So after first chorus it´s all out of time. This shit it´s important to record with a metronome to put the shit into the grid.

Now I have to export the guitar tracks to reaper to align all the tracks with the tempo and then export again to cubase to mix. Man, what a headache.

Maiden y do u no use a metronome!

Cubase can do 24/16, I just tried it.
Open the tempo track (ctrl + T),
choose the draw tool,
click below beats and bars,
type in the time signature then press Enter,
done.
twentyfoursixteen.png

I didnt explain myself well, it´s a bit more harder than that. You can put that time signature but only in the begining or end of the bar.

Let´s look at your picture, What I need it´s to put a time signature between 534 and 435. Cubase doesnt allow to do that, even with snap off. That´s the fucked part.

It was a 21/16 and not a 24/16. Now I got the time right. Anyway, even with the time right, some sections are hard to play with metronome because they change riffs after the beat ends. Kinda annoying.

Thanks plankis.

Yeah I was wondering why you wanted to use 24/16 instead of 6/4.:loco: Good luck, you'll nail it eventually.

Time signatures it´s not my strongest point, well, everything that has relation with theory it´s not my thing!lol I record the guitars anyway, but I dont like to record with drums, only with metronome

I have 80% done. It´s almost just the leads.