is it true??

The Emptier

t3h b3aSt0rZ
Oct 28, 2006
Columbus, OH/Bay Area, CA
www.facebook.com
http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2007/main-bands/billing-2008/

look at the first fucking band. holy shit.com wtf omg omg omg omg i cant belive im not going, god fucking damnit. hasnt it been like since 1996 god damnit and apprently

"Guitarist Anders comments on the reunion:
"Well, it felt like the timing was right for once. We have been talking about a possible
reunion for years now, but this was the first time everything fell into place.
For me personally, it feels like getting closure. The break-up over ten years ago
was abrupt and left a bad vibe between us that took years to get over.
We have a better relationship today and a more relaxed approach to
who we are and what we do. The time is right to get together and play some shows
Try to catch us live in the summer 2008. It could be your last chance"

why are they so cruel??!! i've been listening to them for 3 years now! and so fucking pissed that they broke up and now i cant fucking seem them the first time they're playing again in over 10 years??? omg!!! rawr.

kthxbi

What is At the Gates? I've not heard of it so it's gotta be shit music, so who gives a fuck..

EDIT: (I had to check from youtube I listened to song "Blinded by Fear" for 20 secs) A typical thrash band with very In Flamesy vocals.

What is At the Gates? I've not heard of it so it's gotta be shit music, so who gives a fuck..

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't heard of COB 5 years ago, does that make it shit music?

You stupid cunt.

EDIT: (I had to check from youtube I listened to song "Blinded by Fear" for 20 secs) A typical thrash band with very In Flamesy vocals.

They influenced every Melodic Death Metal Band in the whole world. You just don't have a clue of Metal if you don't know them :erk:

hahahahahah, jooonahs, joonahs, joonahs,............

ATG fucking owns and so do Carcass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Omg...its official now...you suck..