Is Opeth your # 1 Band?

i consider opeth, katatonia and bloodbath as 1 band

and its my #1 band :D

just because its the same people :D

It is, as it's the only band that fits all of my criterias without exception. Maybe I made my criterias listening to Opeth, moreover =D

All the other bands I love are close behind, though.

Not right now - it usually changes between Opeth, Bloodbath, Emperor, Strapping Young Lad and Devin Townsend/The Devin Townsend Band, depending alot on my recent mood, the weather and such. Current favourite: Devin Townsend.

i couldn't in good conscience say that opeth are my #1 band. but i do enjoy them a lot.

Today when i was on my way to uni, i was like : dude, why are u in love with such band !! and then i answered myself: coz they respond to each and every feeling of urs dude !! it's like they are reading my mind and know how i feel and write music depending on it !!! god !! It's number one !! no question about it !! I adooooooooore Opeth !!!

Yes and Mike Oldfield (he's not a band, I know) are equally great, but Opeth comes pretty close to them. At the moment there are not that many metal bands that I listen, but in metal, Opeth is the apparent number one. It actually changes quite a lot.