Is there any metal band that you absolutely hate?

i actually put the black dahlia murder on my list of bands i hate because they fail to impress me and i met the singer at ozzfest 2005 trying to look all billy badass with his gorgoroth t-shirt on, what a fucking dick!

They certainly don't try to look badass! They look like the Barenaked Ladies. And they always wear random shit then they play, like pink shirts and whatnot.

motley crue is the only band where "dont judge an artist by what they look like/do" doesnt apply.
aka they blow

then again when was the last time redinthesky made a good post, wasn't he the one who suggested korpiklaani in the scandinavian folk thread rofl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia

Yeah, that was me. Korpiklaani is a Scandinavian band, and they play folk/metal. Was I claiming that they are the best interpretation of original Scandinavian folk music ? No. Is this the Scandinavian folk thread ? No.

To you, NFU, and I aint play this If you're not going to explain why you disagree with my post, you might as well not fucking respond in the first place.
I might mistakenly think you are defending Def Leppard. Or putting down King Diamond. This obviously isn't the case.

Oh... what I meant to convey was that they suck commercially... not that they suck because they are commercial. Obviously the bands I listed were not so 'underground' themselves, so that should have been clear from the beginning.
It must be nice not having to express your own opinion you fucking politician.

What is your problem with Bal-Sagoth, anyways ? Maybe you should stick to the subject and defend the bands you seem to think are better, or admit that your post(s) had no point of their own. 'Ride the Lightning' was good and 'Pyromania' sucked, is that clear enough for you ?