is this a problem for anyone else?

All of you, gtfo. It's called opinion. :Smug:

And I'm voicing my opinion that I think AYDY is (for the most part) a shit record. I could care less if I offend a fanboi or two; they need to quit acting high and mighty just because they happen to like every CD in the band's discography.

And I'm voicing my opinion that I think AYDY is a shit record. I could care less if I offend a fanboi or two; they need to quit acting high and mighty just because they happen to like every CD in the band's discography.

I don't give a fuck if you don't like AYDY, carve it into your arm for all I give a shit. I meant that it's other people's choice to say what they think is a band's best song. And they're allowed to have any album as a fav.

I don't give a fuck if you don't like AYDY, carve it into your arm for all I give a shit. I meant that it's other people's choice to say what they think is a band's best song. And they're allowed to have any album as a fav.

I didn't say they weren't allowed to like any album. It's not like I put a gun to anyone's head and said "unless your favorite album is Hatebreeder, I'll blow your fucking brains out."

But I said I, personally, think it's funny that everyone's favorite song down here is In Your Face. And it pisses me off when fanbois start bitching at me over it, acting like they're somehow higher than me over it.

^How's it funny? :Smug: Are you better because you like OMGHATEBREEDER?

No, and I didn't claim to be. I just, for the life of me, can't see a reason why people down here consider IYF "their best song lawlz". I mean, it's an okay song... but... their best?

And don't even try to argue that, I'm sure there's been moments where you've wondered the same thing about different songs/bands.

No, and I didn't claim to be. I just, for the life of me, can't see a reason why people down here consider IYF "their best song lawlz". I mean, it's an okay song... but... their best?

And don't even try to argue that, I'm sure there's been moments where you've wondered the same thing about different songs/bands.

I don't care :lol: You're missing my point entirely. I didn't say you claimed to be better, but when you talk the way you are, it's not hard to take it like you mean it that way. Who are you/me/anyone to say what is their best song. It's ALL about opinion. And if you do want to take the band's opinion into account, Alexi himself say AYDY style is MUCH better and he hates their older stuff so. According to his view, IYF IS better than the older stuff. I do laugh at new fans, but they're often young, and they'll grow up. Who the fuck cares if they like a newer song more than older, or don't pronounce the name right.... or they want to learn Finnish and move to lake Bodom :lol: who gives a fuck it's just a phase they'll grow out of it.

Why would this be a problem for anyone? I'd rather they say they liked one Bodom song, even if it is some single, than say, an entire Atreyu album or Soundtrack to Your Escape or some bullshit, because in all fairness every Bodom song is superior to either, even the weaker ones imo. Why do people have problems with dumb people liking good music? It doesn't make the band any worse, it doesn't make you any stupider, get the fuck over it and listen to the fucking songs. Or don't, the rest of the world doesn't give a shit.

so i'm waiting for the bus, and these two girls start standing near me and start talking about children of bodom. they totally fucked up the name bodom, and pronounced it more liek "badam". pissed me off. next, they proceeded to say that needled 24/7 was their best song. i was like 'wtf!?!?'. granted, it's a good song but not comparable to their better stuff. goddamn.

anyone else have this prob? ever since hcdr was included on skate, all these skaterfags think they know what bodom is. i mean, if they want to like bodom, go ahead, they're great. but at least get it the fuck right.

It's alright, you will be a teenager in no time. Next time you are waiting for your special bus, remember that Bodom is not just your band, so chill out.

yeah i laughed too..haha.

i'm sorry though but there's no way bodom should be pronounced badam. i mean, in america o's never have an a sound in most cases.

it's not that they like needled 24/7, it's that they said it was their best song. it's really ignorant to say it's their BEST song, whether it's their favorite or not. my favorite song is probably triple corpse hammerblow or everytime i die, and i'm not going to say that either is bodom's best song.

i know bodom isn't "my band" but i liked it when no one else knew about bodom in my school. now kids who seem to always wear tighter and tighter jeans can't get enough of bodom. pisses me off because bodoms better than that. oh and i see the flame now..."and YOUR good enough for bodom?" well, i at least can pronounce bodom half-way decently

I think there's on big problem that goes with it. When somebody who's into metal sees you wearing CoB Merch/you say that COB is one of you favourites he always thinks that you are one of the thousands "i'm so fuckin tr00 i wear eye-liner and nail polish and i'm gonna buy the same shirts my idol wears". (I have no problem if someone has his nails polished but it's embarrassing if you have them polished because person XY does.) All this (mostly younger) persons like SOAD, Linkin Park, Eminem and some other mistakes of evolution. And they feel that the biggest metal head with the biggest dick.

And you can say that song A is their best song: why not? It's my personal opinion and of course everyone knows that's my opinion. Imho (haha ;)) there's no the difference between "the best" and "my favourite" in this situation.

and btw: Where the fuck is the problem if someone mispronounces a word that is not from his mother language?

Tbh though, Pronouncing it "badam" when it's spelt with two O's is a bit retarded :lol:

yeah i laughed too..haha.

i'm sorry though but there's no way bodom should be pronounced badam. i mean, in america o's never have an a sound in most cases.

Who gives a shit, at most you should have just laughed at their retardedness then forgotten about it.

it's not that they like needled 24/7, it's that they said it was their best song. it's really ignorant to say it's their BEST song, whether it's their favorite or not.

It's more ignorant to pretty much think they aren't allowed to have an opinion just because they aren't some OMGtr00 metalhead. By best they probably meant it was their favourite, but even if, as I said before, who the fuck is in a position to say what is their best song? How the fuck do you know ND24/7 isn't their best song? What makes you so important that you can judge?

my favorite song is probably triple corpse hammerblow or everytime i die, and i'm not going to say that either is bodom's best song.

i
know bodom isn't "my band" but i liked it when no one else knew about bodom in my school.

Good for you. :rolleyes: Doesn't mean shit though, sorry.

now kids who seem to always wear tighter and tighter jeans can't get enough of bodom. pisses me off because bodoms better than that. oh and i see the flame now..."and YOUR good enough for bodom?" well, i at least can pronounce bodom half-way decently

:lol::lol::lol: Dude, get a life. WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT PEOPLE WEAR AND HOW DUMB THEY ARE. When I'm talking with someone and I notice that they're a knob I just LOL in my head and stop talking to them, it doesn't affect me in any way so I don't care. You should really try thinking about doing the same thing. If something small like that pisses you off then you need counseling.

there's no the difference between "the best" and "my favourite" in this situation.

and btw: Where the fuck is the problem if someone mispronounces a word that is not from his mother language?

Exactly what I said, this person knows common sense.

Tbh though, Pronouncing it "badam" when it's spelt with two O's is a bit retarded :lol:

:lol: Not as retarded as hearing someone say that and letting it get you so mad you have to bitch about it on the internet and regret that you didn't slap them for their slight misdeed.

Who gives a shit, at most you should have just laughed at their retardedness then forgotten about it.

It's more ignorant to pretty much think they aren't allowed to have an opinion just because they aren't some OMGtr00 metalhead. By best they probably meant it was their favourite, but even if, as I said before, who the fuck is in a position to say what is their best song? How the fuck do you know ND24/7 isn't their best song? What makes you so important that you can judge?

i

Good for you. :rolleyes: Doesn't mean shit though, sorry.

:lol::lol::lol: Dude, get a life. WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT PEOPLE WEAR AND HOW DUMB THEY ARE. When I'm talking with someone and I notice that they're a knob I just LOL in my head and stop talking to them, it doesn't affect me in any way so I don't care. You should really try thinking about doing the same thing. If something small like that pisses you off then you need counseling.

Exactly what I said, this person knows common sense.

:lol: Not as retarded as hearing someone say that and letting it get you so mad you have to bitch about it on the internet and regret that you didn't slap them for their slight misdeed.

okay when did i say they can't have and opinion?? if they like n24/7 then they can like it. but saying that it's their best song is just ignorant! how is it not? they obviously dont listen to the stuff deemed better than n24/7. and they didn't mean "favorite" by "best". how do i know n24/7 isn't their best song? ask the board. most, if not all, will say (insert song besides n24/7 here) is their best song." who cares what people wear? i do. i just have a problem with skaterfags listening to cob. now, if they decide to listen to the "old stuff" and actually know about the band whereas i can hold a conversation about it with them, then it's fine. but come on, usually "skaterfags" don't do that. Maybe i should do the same thing as you....oh well, i dont feel like changing atm.

AND YES! exactly! how the hell do you pronounce bodom badam? if they said boodum, bodoom, boodoom, or anything else that sounds close, it would b cool. but badam? my 7 yr old sister can pronounce bodom better than that.

okay when did i say they can't have and opinion?? if they like n24/7 then they can like it. but saying that it's their best song is just ignorant! how is it not?

Ugh, dude, you're just not getting the fucking point and I don't feel like discussing it anymore. You're narrow minded, and when you grow up you'll see how stupid and insignificant this shit is, you're just making it a big deal. It's not fucking ignorant since it's based ON OPINION but EVEN IF THEY DID SAY ND24/7 was their best song in a FACTUAL way, I don't think it's ignorant. You're being far more ignorant than they could ever hope to be.

they obviously dont listen to the stuff deemed better than n24/7.

How the fuck do you know? Maybe they have and prefer the new style of Bodom than the older. ALEXI HIMSELF SAYS THE NEW STUFF IS BETTER, so if you want to hate someone, hate the idol of the band whose name you can't stand having people mispronounced. :rolleyes:

and they didn't mean "favorite" by "best".

How the fuck do you know? Sounds to me just from reading that's what they meant. When people say something is the best, they are generally basing it ON THEIR OPINION and don't mean it in a factual way. Unless they are musicians and experts of what would make a song great or not but that's not the case here so I'd say it's safe to assume when they said it was the best they meant it was their fav.

how do i know n24/7 isn't their best song? ask the board.
MGXQLZXQJTWV4WU2QSL4AG33ASQM6NIH.jpg

OMFG.... asking the board is just ASKING FOR MORE OPINIONS... NO FUCKING FACTS AT ALL.. >_>

most, if not all, will say (insert song besides n24/7 here) is their best song."

You just lost the game. And proved my point. :rolleyes:

who cares what people wear?

Exactly... now you're on the right path.. oh wait--

i just have a problem with skaterfags listening to cob.

....:Smug:

now, if they decide to listen to the "old stuff" and actually know about the band whereas i can hold a conversation about it with them, then it's fine. but come on, usually "skaterfags" don't do that.

Dude, stop being such a judgmental prick. I'd choose to hang out with 20 emo skatefags saying CHOLDRAIN OF BADAM rules while listening to MCR than talk to someone half as biased and assholish as you for 5 minutes. Are you reading the shit you're writing. Apparently if they listen to older stuff then you'll have no problem with them... you're making yourself out to be such an elitist prick. You're not better than anyone because you like older Bodom tracks. If you hate skatefags so much then why would you want to talk with them about Bodom? Seriously? Just grow the fuck up please. For your benefit.

:)lol: EPIC POST)