It's that time of year again --- NFL BABY!!!

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
The season kicks off tonight!!!! Should be a good game. Im fucking pumped!!! :kickass:

Going to a buddy's in a bit to celebrate with some grilling, beers, and bud. :kickass::headbang::kickass:

Go Pats baby! :kickass:

Quick question - does anyone know if there's a way to watch the game over the internet tonight? I moved this past weekend and my DirecTV won't be installed until Saturday, which means no regular TV until then either.

Thanks!

Jason

www.streamtvnow.com

You have to pay a monthly fee of 6 or 7 bucks. But it's worth it considering they show every game from all 32 teams. I only stopped subscribing due to my winamp inheriting a bug.

Thanks, but I'm just looking for the game tonight. Come Saturday, my DirecTV (along with the NFL Sunday Ticket is installed).

Though I guess I could pay $6-$7 just for the game tonight, but obviously I'd rather stream it for free somewhere if possible.

i just really dont care. after the texans picked mario williams over vince young, they forever pissed me off.

college football is better anyway

Hey wait, Randy Moss is a Patriot this year right?

I've always been a fan-by-proxy because they are me ma's team, but if he is part of their roster, I can no longer support them. I feel the way toward him that Reign in my Heart feels about all of his kind.

Agreed...and this is a tough time to be a Michigan fan. :erk:

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

When it boils down to it, it's just a bunch of negars chasing a hide of sow. It's a great sport that I love to watch, but the favorite team thing is merely a formality.

American football is the giant lifted 2WD Ferd as driven around by a 5'2 "hard" smalldicked assfuck with 7 pairs of fog lights (5 up front, 2 in the back), but still, I fucking love it.