JRT12's Stinnett Guitar build

Sounds nice and sparkly on the cleans, fat as all hell for rhythms, and damn that thing screams for leads as well man. When I've got enough money for one I'll sure as hell be passing it to you. Would you ever consider doing basses as well?

Damn, Will! You almost make me regret putting down my money for a Caparison and not one of yours. Almost.... Hmm... Is your initial offer for the forum /first order people still valid? ;)

will what do u rekon of the alesis m1 mkIIs? ive had mine for 4 years and i love em, sound siilar to ns10s IMO, very unforgiving and nice!

oh yer and nice demo for us!

Actually, I like to hate em because I always screw up mixes (more of the room's fault), but I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm not a stellar engineer, so for good ears, they're probably adequate at least.

Thanks

i honestly think they are great, deliver everything nicely over the freq spectrum, without too much colouration and i think my opinion on the ns10 similarity is with the little coloured low end they produce and a very nice mid.

only my opinion though :) i know its only over a camera but that pod tone is canny nice!

Metalhead28 did you receive my PM?

And the more i'm looking at this guitar, the more I want the same, so if what I asked you in PM isnt possible, this type of guitar would interest me a lot as well.