JRT12's Stinnett Guitar build

It can't grow anymore, it's full! :D

Nice one, dude! :lol:

Can't wait to see assembled pics, Will. I'm currently mulling over my be-all end-all guitar! I think the guitars you're currently knocking out are slightly too small for me. I'm sure I want a 7 string, fixed bridge, Ebony board, SD pickups, a stained maple cap... but that's as far as I got! I'll have to discuss wood with you via PM.

I'm getting some personal injury compensation when I finish this damn physiotherapy... so I guess you'll be seeing a chunk of it :lol:

After reading pages and pages of those insane 'Devries Custom Guitars' threads over at Bmusic, it's so, so nice to see a custom built right, and conducted with the insane professionalism you're showing. I wouldn't think twice about ordering a guitar from you, after seeing the whole process through this post.

Best. Advert. EVER! :lol:

Many would not do a level & crown on a new build, but I do it anyway just to make sure there are no high / low spots and that everything will play perfectly.
Here it is just after a tiny bit of filing to restore the crowns:
100_2417Medium.jpg

After sanding them up to get them nice and smooth and free of scratches, I mask everything off to do some power buffing:
100_2418Medium.jpg

After a bit of buffing:
100_2423Medium.jpg

Mirror finish:
100_2425Medium.jpg

Strung up for the first time!
100_2429Large-1.jpg

:danceboy: <-- ok, so that was the closest emoticon available to someone dancing around like a lil kid at christmas... cant effin wait

i'm gonna feed it, and pet it everyday... and... and...