JRT12's Stinnett Guitar build

to be honest, its not really for me... my guitarist (my brother) will be the lucky recipient of this beauty. i'm not worthy to play such things. I mostly sing and write. i play enough guitar to write music, but stick to epiphones and schecters because 3K guitars would be a waste in my hands. but i will say that the guitarist is chomping at the bit to get his paws on this thing

The past few days I've been swamped with work (not guitar related), which was sort of a buzzkill while being so close to finishing this thing....

I did however get the sheilding paint applied, and I had to wait a day in between coats (3 total) for that stuff to dry well - so it wasn't really a loss.

I also just bought a planer, so everything is in house now - no more waiting for people to handle my wood!

Wired, plugged in and demo'd. This guitar kicks ass if I do say so myself.

JRT12, can I just keep it? :lol:

Just kidding! I may post a little demo video or something later.

This thing will be ready to put in the mail in a couple of days!

Not all that interesting, but I did snap a pic of the backside just as I was finishing up the wiring.

100_2492Medium.jpg

Man, DOOOO want! I'd love similar, but a hardtail string-through and a smaller upper horn. Oh and inline headstock like I mentioned earlier in the thread. THAT would be perfect for me!

-Joe