Just reserved a flight to HEATHEN CRUSADE part 17

That's what I meant, really. And I might have shitz mixed up, but doesn't Digerododefehgfefmnef off Vans... have clean vox at times? I've seen them play that too, but I'd like to hear as it was recorded.

And for those of you still looking to get hotel rooms, remember that the discounted rates for the headquarters hotel (Courtyard Marriott) and the one next too it (Residence Inn) end on January 5! After that the rates go back to normal.

kupshi said:
And for those of you still looking to get hotel rooms, remember that the discounted rates for the headquarters hotel (Courtyard Marriott) and the one next too it (Residence Inn) end on January 5! After that the rates go back to normal.
How are ticket sales so far? I'm really hoping (as you obviously are) that you guys don't take a bath on this.

Zod

MisterMayhem said:
130-140 pre-sold. We are not worried about that. Alot of people do not have paypal or they just wait till the day of the show.
Wow. You guys have bigger balls than I. I'm not trying to insinuate you have anything to be concerned about. However, I would have guessed you had somewhere around 500 tickets sold.

As always, good luck. I hope people shpw up and support the cause.

Zod

Well... if it does end up being a "one and done" (which of course I hope it won't be), then all the more reason to be excited about attending this one, since it could be the only time we ever see a lineup like this in the U.S.

I think I'm gonna have to go straight to Newark airport from work on the 20th. (I thought I could work from home that Friday but nope, they've got some training thing going on). It's a full day schedule so it's gonna be tight!!

Amazing, nothing going on at work for weeks and then they pick THE day of travel to HC for some stupid training. Story of my life.