Kata-meeting

CRRRRRAP

I just got home, you know what that means :(

I was getting ready to leave this afternoon, when my mate came over to get us subscribed in school. School starts monday, and today was the last day we could go get subscribed. I didn't know this, at all. I got quite stressed out, there were way too many people coming in the last day.

Also, it's a 5 hour trip at least for me, so it's way too late now.

I'll try to make up for it by organizing a meeting here too some time. I have enough space here. AND amps ;)
I feel kind of bad for not being able to keep my promise, wish I could come.

You're all missing out on this right now:

katameeting004.jpg

katameeting005.jpg

katameeting006.jpg

As you can see the mood is very Katatonic! :)

Reactions: Cis
We arrived safe at home now, Martijn. Altough I came into a traffic control in Zeist and had to make an alcohol test. But everything was fine.
Nice people at the meeting I must say.

ok.. now that party #1 is over, i have an idea..
how about planning party no 2, whereever it may be, for sometime next spring/summer, and set a date right now? that way everyone knows how long they must save money, and perhaps even one or two of our non european friends will be able to gather money for a ticket, and make next one even more crowded.

Unicorn said:
We arrived safe at home now, Martijn. Altough I came into a traffic control in Zeist and had to make an alcohol test. But everything was fine.
Nice people at the meeting I must say.
Glad you're home, we just finished listening to ALL my CD's and we just washed down the last sip of drinking liquid available in the house here... so now we can FINALLY go to sleep... yyyyyaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.....

:Smug:

I'm home now!

For this meeting I missed ór a Nevermore gig (one of my favourite bands) ór a Virgil Donati gig... (one of my favourite drummers)

and it was soo worth it:D ;)

All you people who came: You are all amazingly nice and give me warm nice memories =) I'd wish you all could be around some more

It was also very nice to see you performing, Markus, you have an amazing voice
same for andrea and swany:)

martijn, thanks for your hospitality and for letting us make your house dirrty xP

and thanks Sabine of course for driving me:oops:

MadTinus said:
You wouldn't recognize it if you'd be here now, everything's spik and span again! :)

EDIT: btw, it's amazing how many hairs 6 long-haired people loose in one evening! ;)

Haha.. you should keep it and weave a fan-meeting fur out of it. :p

Vincent J. said:
and it was soo worth it:D ;)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it wazzzzzzz!!!!! :D even those evil hours driving around at the end of the world and through the burning sun! ... But concerning this, besser ask Cis when she gets home.

So well, I just arrived here and I also would like to say THANK YOU!!! again to everyone who's been there and of course to Martijn [for letting us long-haired, barbarian metalheadz mess up his beautiful place *cough cough*]!
It was so nice to see those again I already knew and even nicer to get to know more from our Kata-family :loco:

And Vincent... don't you dare to miss Nevermore! You had the honour to enjoy a full accoustic life set of the awesome Unicorn, his magic guitar AND his friends! And don't you forget that it was almost feeling as if Katatonia were close *lolz*
And we had the honour to enjoy a Vincent & Martijn performance, which was indeed a ... b-l-a-s-t :lol: :Smug: [by the way: I got a fukking plec from Unicorn *kya!* :oops: ]

@Hobo: sounds good... we already have a place: Cis offered one *HAHA!*

Cerulean said:
Ok, nothing can hold me next time!!!! I'm so mad haha :(
I'm happy you guys had a great time though :)

It's a shame that you haven't been there, Gorik. There was a moment where I played everything at the same time and yelled "WHEREZZ GORIK!"

@Swany
that was a nice post hrhr
What's so special getting a plec from me? It's not like that I have my signature on it yet ;)

Tinus' and Vincent's performance really was a blast

"We want to see that we can't see the stick"
That's my fav quote of yesterday

and around midnight there was this unearthly presence... OUT OF MY WAY WRETCHED HUMAN! -tzhe spiritz

Reactions: Cis