Kata-meeting

BloodySwan said:
And Vincent... don't you dare to miss Nevermore! You had the honour to enjoy a full accoustic life set of the awesome Unicorn, his magic guitar AND his friends! And don't you forget that it was almost feeling as if Katatonia were close *lolz*
oh I don't:D I liked this much better;)
I LOVED omerta^^ Unicorn made me remind how beautiful that song is =)

@affinityband: that would be Cis;)

hmm, I'm going to sleeeep, I need that:)
I'll play myself to sleep with omerta:p

what about a litte kata-meeting in Stockholm?
Swany should be there between 2-5 October...soI was thinking that maybe Aprilhäxan, Hobo and some other Swede could be interested....
I still don´t know about my schedule..so I cannot say yet when I´m free ...but let´s see if we can arrange something...

ether said:
what about a litte kata-meeting in Stockholm?
Swany should be there between 2-5 October...soI was thinking that maybe Aprilhäxan, Hobo and some other Swede could be interested....
I still don´t know about my schedule..so I cannot say yet when I´m free ...but let´s see if we can arrange something...
That's in a week, I'll not be able to make it, though I'd love to, my finances don't allow me to do it right now.. But we can do another one in Sthlm later perhaps?

Nevermind when... but we can fix that SOMEDAY we're gonna infest Sthlm ... since Zeist got burned down to ashes :rolleyes: :heh: this might be teh fun!
In my eyes there's no more fun than getting to know nice (new) places with nice (new) people *g*

By the way... Martijn... my leg is missing (; you should post that! *lol* :devil:

Big thanks & cheers to everyone who was at the meeting!
Beautiful singing & playing, very impressive air drumming, Martijns incredible music collection, Swanys cake, an interesting garden, the spirits, blastbeats vs. funeral doom, Evidence II .... so many great memories..... :)
Hope this all will happen again, next time maybe with more people!

BloodySwan said:
By the way... Martijn... my leg is missing (; you should post that! *lol* :devil:
Ah yes, the missing leg! I found it! :)

How to make a stocking useful except as just an item of clothing ;).

katameeting007.jpg

Hi, folks! Thanx, Martijn, for everything again. I hope you enjoyed the spare ribs for breakfast. :) And you really should keep our hairs. They may come in handy whenever a guitar string breaks at the next meeting. By the way, I succeded in staying awake the whole journey back. It was the most difficult thing I have ever done so far...

HAHA! *lolz* looks funny :lol:

@Hell Kitty: whow! Now that's really something to be proud of! Almost falling asleep while listening to the fastest stuff in Black Metal but keeping awake on a long road-trip ;D ... awww and thank you for the spare ribs [yes I know I'm too "chixxig" to eat them in a normal way *rofl*] and the nice singing =)
You two should go on tour ;D

*e-grouphug*

Btw, just wanted to say that if was a girl I would have fallen in love with Vincent immediately. :D

I'm waiting for paradoxille to comment on swany's leg :)

BloodySwan said:
[yes I know I'm too "chixxig" to eat them in a normal way *rofl*] and the nice singing =)
You two should go on tour ;D

You aren't too "chixxing", you were very sweet. I wish I could eat so adorably elegant.

If we go on a tour, you must come with us!

Hell Kitty said:
Hi, folks! Thanx, Martijn, for everything again. I hope you enjoyed the spare ribs for breakfast. :) And you really should keep our hairs. They may come in handy whenever a guitar string breaks at the next meeting. By the way, I succeded in staying awake the whole journey back. It was the most difficult thing I have ever done so far...
Thank YOU for bringing the lovely spareribs, sorry I "over-grilled" some of them a bit ;) We had a normal hangover breakfast of long sleep, coffee, bread and... another piece of Swany's cake with whipped cream, yummie! I still have a piece of it left here!

Another coupla pics:

katameeting001.jpg

katameeting002.jpg

katameeting003.jpg

I found the heavenly Stroop Wafels at our supermarket! They are amazingly expensive, but that's worth it!

*LOL* ... awesome how I'm staring at the TV!!!! :lol: :loco: :D ... I can guess which DVD that was :oops: :rolleyes: [I just say: Faster, FASTER!!! *hrhr*]

@Unicorn: ^___^ typisch Markus... TYPISCH ;D *knuff*

@Hell Kitty: awwww x) ... so kind of you! Oh you wanna take me with you on tour? :oops: how nice! ... ... I just wonder where "Evidence III" will take place... ... seems to be Stockholm *auhauaaahahahahaaa* :headbang:

Aye... I'm sorry, but it'll take some time with the vids... I'll have to find my CD and install and stuff and blurb and whatever... just wait and drink tea... and eat a piece of way-too-dry Swany-cake :erk: