Kata-meeting

Not nessecarily, but I do miss the point of them.

I mean... They're not gonna protect you from cold, and you won't catch any fish either as they already caught 2 legs.
Hence, i think fishnet clothes are the most useless clothes ever :cool:

oh no.....fishnets are fucking HOT!!!!!
think about it.....you could fish with them if you were ever to get stranded on an Island.......you could wear them like a hairnet if you were preparing food.....you could use them as a net for catching rodents.....

but besides the many uses I just think theyre hot as hell....I like good girls who look dirty:) ....mmmmm dirty....:)

Markus won't kill me...I'm too sexy...
besides I haven't said anything about anyone...just talking about fishnet stalkings. don't be such a korkak:D

LifeDepraved said:
"good christian" huh? Double negative.

bayum!!!

double negative LOLZ...but I was actually talking about the outfit and not the christian girls...you know the kind of girls who dresses modest and prude-ish to the extreme but masturebates using a big crucifix.

@Wanderer:and no...I'm not a christian...100% Jewboy and decendent to the tribe of temple priests nonetheless:D
just used christians as an analogy...
I don't speak turkish...I know maybe 5 words in turkish...one of them is kaba:lol:
and this "Arkadaşlarına karşı açık ol, olduğun gibi görün":)

oh and this "Birkaç lira paran var diye kendini adamdan mı sayıyorsun?"

Wanderer said:
Umm...you dont think i am sincere :(
I am just too depressive and in a bad mood to be sincere.If you could smile with your friends at least that would make you happy for a short time.

that's just the expressions I know in turkish

Unicorn said:
I wouldn't kill anybody... swany would kill you by herself :)

If I had a choice how to die,getting killed by swany would deffinetly be it
I gotta hand it to swany though for reinventing fishnet wear into guitar accessory wear...this could go pretty well in Paris and Milano

Schwan Gittare Haute Cuture

what do you say?

Whow whow whow... what's going on here, huh?! :Smug:

Thank you Reece & Martijn, you got the point *g* ... but I always knew I'm waaay too badass for most of you guys *LOLZ!!!!* ... uh yeah.
I think there's no reason why I should "defend" myself, but let's say: Legs look completely different with or without stockings, fishnet or not... and if you have some blue marks on your legs because some nasty little kid kicked you and because you ran into a table *cough* then you will surely look better WITH something on your skin... it allows you to direct the attention to something else. And as you saw, it's really useful to put things in there! HAH!

@paradoxile: Don't be sure that it will be a pleasure to be killed by me. There are two ways... if I started to hate you it will be bloody cruel and amazingly slowly... I think there are enough people over here who can prove my mercyless brutality :Smug: ... the other way would be if you annoy me and I just fix my sunglasses, fetch my black & chrome pump-gun out of my coat and blast you away ;) ... ... by now I'm tending to the first idea *mwahahahahaaa!!!*

We could also put a whole guitar into fishnet... that would be so disgustingly gothic *lol*

Leg is a limb.Leg with fishnet is a hot image.I always loved fishnets but i think i dont like fishnets for general use like in school or in bus.Alsoo half nudity is sexier than nudity.
Yalarim.

Anyways i think i can go to any meeting in Stockholm.