Kata-meeting

Wanderer said:
@BloodySwan: Swans just swim,dont kill...But it makes me sick when i thought you could choke our "good christian" guy with your fishnet...
As we Germans would say "You start to go me on my nerves!" :Smug: and I'm no fucking swan... don't trust a wicked username! Never! ... and I can't choke people with fishnet, but with my hair... my amazingly long hair made of pure evil and dark thoughts, craving for blood! In fact: your blood if you don't stop talking like this ... ... ... :rolleyes:

BloodySwan said:
As we Germans would say "You start to go me on my nerves!" :Smug: and I'm no fucking swan... don't trust a wicked username! Never! ... and I can't choke people with fishnet, but with my hair... my amazingly long hair made of pure evil and dark thoughts, craving for blood! In fact: your blood if you don't stop talking like this ... ... ... :rolleyes:
yeah! your hair rules^.^

hope I didn't fuck up the agressive atmosphere with my softy remark xP

BloodySwan said:
Whow whow whow... what's going on here, huh?! :Smug:

@paradoxile: Don't be sure that it will be a pleasure to be killed by me. There are two ways... if I started to hate you it will be bloody cruel and amazingly slowly... I think there are enough people over here who can prove my mercyless brutality :Smug: ... the other way would be if you annoy me and I just fix my sunglasses, fetch my black & chrome pump-gun out of my coat and blast you away ;) ... ... by now I'm tending to the first idea *mwahahahahaaa!!!*

We could also put a whole guitar into fishnet... that would be so disgustingly gothic *lol*

If it's not slow brutal and bloody fucking gore it's not really worth it...I wouldn't have it any other way.:kickass:
The pump gun is not a good idea because I among other thing had extenssive fire arms training as I had to teach others to know their guns and to shoot them during my service...I can make your gun jam with hands tied behind my back.
besides swans can't kill you fast...they can only beek you to death:lol:

anyway the fishnet looks great on you and you do look pretty hot in those...it's just that I find some female accessories to be whore-ish...like fishnet stalkings,black and brown lipstick,excessive eye makeup, those short lacey stalkings that go below the skirt line so all the lace is visible...jeans with holes cut out on the ass etc...

I prefer bloody duck.

I love ducks by the way.

duck.gif

I'll hold the North America meeting...I'll make hot dogs, burgers and other animals. We'll have some booze...well lots of booze....and some Katatonia kareoke...It'll be great fun!